• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Okay... Let's see... I've copied thousands of abilities and skills... But cooking." Roman began to laugh. "I'll never be able to do that one."

"well duh, cooking isn't something you can copy and just do, you actually have to learn and do it step by step dummy"

♡She said and laughed

LunaCrosby said:
(well, that is scary xD )
☯Kelsey opened her eyes and looked at her, seeing her still unconscious, causing her to sigh

"did I even help her? I hope so..."
...⊹Himeragi groaned for a second before her eye lids slowly opened⊹...

Roman said:

Emiya looked Celia, a blank facial expression.

200_s.gif

His eyes soon trailed down to her side, where Nai stood beside her. His eyes were welling with tears, before they trickled down his cheeks.

tumblr_n1aqqw7BIw1raxepao1_500.gif

"Nai..." Emiya said, trying to calm him down.

Nai looked up at Celia and then Emiya. He quickly ran away and went in his room and closed the door.

"Damn it... He must've heard us talking about his mother."

??Celia??

Celia followed his gaze to her side and stared at Nai in shock. When did he get there and how did she not notice? "Nai wait-!" Just as she had started to say something, he ran off. "Where's Nai's room? I'm gonna go talk to him." Celia looked back at Emiya before looking in the direction that Nai had ran off in.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Himeragi groaned for a second before her eye lids slowly opened⊹...
☯Kelsey jumped out of her chair, standing up and sending the chair toppling backwards

"how are you feeling?"

LunaCrosby said:
"well duh, cooking isn't something you can copy and just do, you actually have to learn and do it step by step dummy"
♡She said and laughed
Roman laughed and poked Mal on her forehead, "Who ya call in dummy, goof?" He asked, smiling warmly.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia followed his gaze to her side and stared at Nai in shock. When did he get there and how did she not notice? "Nai wait-!" Just as she had started to say something, he ran off. "Where's Nai's room? I'm gonna go talk to him." Celia looked back at Emiya before looking in the direction that Nai had ran off in.

Emiya looked in the direction, Nai had ran in, "Down that way, last door to the left." He said. "I'll go stand outside the door and wait. Tell me if you get him to relax."

wiigamechamp said:
"Then I guess we've both made a friend with each other." Mako said as he closed his eyes and gave her a smile that showed his teeth.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith chuckled and nodded, "Apparently so~" She said, soon making it to classroom 118. "Well, here's first. What's second?"

TheDragoon said:
((Sure xD ))
Mizuki laid in her bed, her sheets covering her up to her chest. She was looking at something on her phone for a moment before she put it off to the side and stretched her arms up.

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal poked him back
"you ya dork"
Roman put a hand on Mal's cheek, "But... You do realize your in a intimate relationship with this dork?" He asked jokingly.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Its over here." she said. She opened the doors to expose a grand bathroom with a huge tub. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''okay. uhm...how do i get changed out of this dress...?''

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko remained passed out for an hour or so before groggily waking up, soon rubbing her forehead. Her head was killing her and her memories were a bit foggy. She couldn't remember anything past entering the private room and then... playing some type of game. After that, everything just blurred together. Looking around the room, Kioko realized she had no idea where she was and panicked a little. She didn't... do it, right? Or maybe she had just gotten herself a room to nap✿...
"Where... am I?"
The Dealer, in just her shirt and underwear groggily walked to her wardrobe, fetched her undies, and a towel, and her robe, and shuffled her way to the bath. The sound of hot water running and cursing could be heard from inside.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:

Emiya looked in the direction, Nai had ran in, "Down that way, last door to the left." He said. "I'll go stand outside the door and wait. Tell me if you get him to relax."

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded and started off down the hall until she reaches the last door. Her hand went to the knob, but she stopped. This wasn't exactly her house and she couldn't go barging in on someone else's room. Taking a deep breath, Celia rose her hand and knocked on the door instead. "Hey Nai... Is it okay if I come in?"

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

Celia nodded and started off down the hall until she reaches the last door. Her hand went to the knob, but she stopped. This wasn't exactly her house and she couldn't go barging in on someone else's room. Taking a deep breath, Celia rose her hand and knocked on the door instead. "Hey Nai... Is it okay if I come in?"

Nai walked over to the door, his footsteps silent since he wasn't really a heavy kid. He opened the door, his hung, as he cried and sniffled.

tumblr_inline_ngg30c5bxC1s6dak1.gif

"S-Sis..." he said, before hugging her as tight as he could, crying into her shirt.

Roman said:
Roman put a hand on Mal's cheek, "But... You do realize your in a intimate relationship with this dork?" He asked jokingly.

"And... do you realize your in one with this doof?"

♡She joked back

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu remained unconscious in her own cage, her body looking extremely beat up and weak, the extreme change from her new form to her normal one was a shock on her body, and she didn't look good. Her breathing was shallow, and it looked like she was probably in some kind of pain. She was slumped slightly awkwardly in the cage as well, which didn't help, either☼...
-Misafune-

He wakes up, his skin was its normal color, and again, he is naked. He has no memories of what had happened or why there is a burning pain in his back. He looked over at the cages and three hot girls in their swimwear, in the cages. He worked the doors over, and hefted the smallest of the three on his shoulder. She was pretty light. There was a girl with some kind of antlers on her head. She was pretty. She did not weigh much more than the little girl. On his other shoulder she went. The there was the third. She proved heavier. Her arms went around his neck as he tried to carry them out of this weird place. "Where am I?" he asked as he followed his instincts and carried the three hotties out of this strange place, with his dork hanging out. "Why am I naked?" he asked no one.

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back