• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal looked at him
"well... do you want one?"
Roman nodded, "Does more than one sound okay with you?" He asked, looking her directly in the eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱A God Eater with Black and White hair soon entered the barrier. He had his axe and sword ready. He smiled as he looked at what appeared before him. He soon started to begin singing in a low-toned voice♱...
''Asmo~ Asmo~ where do you hide? Asmo~ Asmo~ how shall you fall?''

@Nonalaka

@Lumina

@Roman

@Fukushima Akira

@WeirdPrincess

(just to cause a little mayhem)

--Asmodeus' Office--

He had opened the shutters, to look at the dark sky, slowly brightening. Morning was coming, and it was almost time to go. How he hated time limits. "Oh well." he sighed as he made his way to the pit. With any hopes the boy would be dead and his toys would be his.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon took another swig of her drink, to the point where it was two thirds gone. Who knew alcoholic drinks were so tasty? She leaned on the counter, grinning at the receptionist as she listed off the games and activities⊗...
"Ooh! Sports betting huh? But I want to play... cuz that means I can win! Where's the, uh... blackjack table?"
"Inside, on the left, on the gaming floor." She said with a smile. She handed the girl a purse of coins to play the games with.

@Lumina

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey nodded
"well, if your willing to then you can"
''sure. i dont mind''

...⊹She said before she tried to move but realized she was getting dizzy already and giggled⊹...

''m-maybe il stay in bed for a little longer..''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi nodded before walking out the door, letting down his emotional barrier with a rather loud sigh once he was outside. He felt bad for what he was doing, and for Kaori, because he didn't plan on coming back, at least not today, or tomorrow for that matter. The main reason was that he felt like he had messed up, and hard at that. Masahi didn't want to burden he with his feelings, especially now that he thought he remembered something else, like a small detail, that being that Kaori might of had feelings for their other team mate. He shook his head and started walking till the school and dorms were no longer viable then he used his Kamui to teleport to the nearest hotel with his gear on now he approached the desk and got a room for a few nights. After that he went up to his room and laid on the bed till it was dark and he slowly fell asleep feeling only one thing now. Regret♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sat for a while, waiting for him to come back. She got some food, read a bit of her books, and still he wasn't back. She had passed out on the couch before she realized it, and when she woke up, he still wasn't there. Seeing her empty apartment without Masahi in it was a lot sadder than she expected it would be. That fact kind of surprised her, actually. But it was true. Maybe it was because she just had never thought she'd see him again, and didn't want to think about him ever leaving again. And now he was gone... and it was her fault. Kaori walked over to the door, placing a hand on the handle ready to go out to look for him, but something stopped her. If he had run away, it was for a reason. He wanted to get away from her. It was as simple as that. So she turned around, sliding her back down the door until she was sitting, resting her head in her hands. Only if you leaned in to get a closer look would you notice she was crying, and she stayed that way for quite a while☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i never...got one...but i am cautious about it''
"As you should be. They're never fun. You put on sunscreen before leaving and coming to the beach." Nanami stated as she looked at her.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--Asmodeus' Office--
He had opened the shutters, to look at the dark sky, slowly brightening. Morning was coming, and it was almost time to go. How he hated time limits. "Oh well." he sighed as he made his way to the pit. With any hopes the boy would be dead and his toys would be his.

[/QUOTE]
...♱The male soon saw Asmo and stabbed a sword into him as it drained his life energy and power, eating it♱...

''well hi there. you must be my breakfast no?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"As you should be. They're never fun. You put on sunscreen before leaving and coming to the beach." Nanami stated as she looked at her.
''o-oh...well i kind of........didint...''

...☫She said as she smiled feeling a bit clumsy☫...

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon grinned, swiping up the coin purse in one hand, and started walking toward the table before she suddenly turned back around downing her drink as she talked to the receptionist in an excited tone⊗...

"Hey, where can I get more of these drink? Cuz they're really good!"

...⊗Being only 15 and never having drank before, plus her smaller and leaner stature, Kanon was starting to feel kinda good. Natually a lightweight Not quite there yet, but she was well on her way to tipsy. Another drink in and she might be there. At this rate, it wouldn't take much to get the hotheaded girl drunk. But Kanon was having too much fun, this place had an air of infectious happiness to it, but she was too wrapped up in enjoying herself to notice⊗...

LunaCrosby said:
"as many as you'd like, dork~"
♡She said, looking back at him

Roman smiled and laughed a little more, "Well let's see how many I get in a certain amount of time." He said.

(( @Tobi Neafearn - This is my last post of the night. I'll see you all in about 15 to 18 hours~ See you all later~ ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. i dont mind''
...⊹She said before she tried to move but realized she was getting dizzy already and giggled⊹...

''m-maybe il stay in bed for a little longer..''
☯Kelsey giggled as well

"I'll wait when you feel better"

Roman said:

Roman smiled and laughed a little more, "Well let's see how many I get in a certain amount of time." He said.

(( @Tobi Neafearn - This is my last post of the night. I'll see you all in about 15 to 18 hours~ See you all later~ ))

♡Mal leaned in to kiss him

"whatever you decide on doing"

♡she said as she kissed him

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu remained unconscious, but as she was hefted on to his shoulder her now-way-too-big-on-her swimsuit was starting to fall off of her, exposing her small and not very... developed body underneath. She still looked awful, like she had been hit by a truck, and she felt just as awful as well☼...
Now the little girl was naked on his shoulders. This was getting weird. He just carried them through the tunnels until he comes to the entrance to the pools. Once inside the vacant pool area, he searched the lockers for a bathing suit for the naked girl. He could almost remember her name. Chi..Che..Chee..aw well it might come to him later. He found one that he thought would fit her right, and he returned to dress her. She was pretty, but looked a little too young for him. He redressed her and let her and the others rest on the chaises poolside. He allowed himself a bit of nude swimming to cool off the burning spot on his back.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:

"Why?" Nai asked between sniffles. "Why would he do it? I've never met my mom! I don't even know what she looked like!" He said, loudly, crying a lot more than before.

The noise had caught Taylor's attention, who was looking at old family photos. He quickly made his way to Nai's room to investigate.

❤︎Celia❤︎

"He didn't want to, but he said he didn't have a choice. Your mother was possessed by something evil and your dad did say he tried to do something about it." Celia said as she tightened her hold on him, she knew she wasn't wording that part right, but she was just trying to tell him. Not get the story out word for word. "Your mom knew what was happening to her, she was aware of the evil that was in here... if I remember Emiya's story correctly. She told him that he
had to kill her... there wasn't anyway out of it. I'm sure your mom meant the world to your dad. He would have never wanted to hurt her and he probably misses her. I'm really sorry Nai... that you had to hear that, but... please don't hate your dad. He already seems to have lost one son... and don't think he'd want to you to hate either..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh. i thought you'd be a little well.....younger honestly...''
...⊹Himeragi said a little surprised⊹...
"well... techincally im only a year old but... I age fast because of my mothers species"

Rini had blacked out when the beast had grabbed the cages and was only now gaining conciousness, little bits at a time...fading in and out of it, from what she could gather from when she was in these moments of temporary conciousness was that, where ever she was...was dark, full of emptiness, how she ended up there she had no idea, she was also being carried? Again, she wasn't really coherent enough to take everything in even if her eyes were opened or opening.

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

((Wasn't sure how to jump in there...))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱The male soon saw Asmo and stabbed a sword into him as it drained his life energy and power, eating it♱...
''well hi there. you must be my breakfast no?''
--Asmodeus.--

He yawns. Does this upstart really think he can just eat him, like he is a snack? "You are funny, you certainly not the first, nor will you be the last. Would you like to explain to the universe why you killed a whole slew of innocent people? That is what will happen, once you kill me. Everyone who willingly came in here will certainly perish." he said as he had a sick thought. "You must be hungry, then here eat it all up. From the entirety of the universe, he draws all forms of lustful energy. "I hope you can handle it all, because if not, well burn out is not pretty, Best run now." he warned as he pulled in energy from every sentient being that has a desire. It would shatter the earth if unchecked. "Its laughable, trying to kill something that cannot die." He said as he tied the conduit for the energy into the sword and he just vanished.

@HimeragiSeiker

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon grinned, swiping up the coin purse in one hand, and started walking toward the table before she suddenly turned back around downing her drink as she talked to the receptionist in an excited tone⊗...
"Hey, where can I get more of these drink? Cuz they're really good!"

...⊗Being only 15 and never having drank before, plus her smaller and leaner stature, Kanon was starting to feel kinda good. Natually a lightweight Not quite there yet, but she was well on her way to tipsy. Another drink in and she might be there. At this rate, it wouldn't take much to get the hotheaded girl drunk. But Kanon was having too much fun, this place had an air of infectious happiness to it, but she was too wrapped up in enjoying herself to notice⊗...
A waitress brought her another drink. "Cosmo?" she asked the girl having fun.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
Luke grabbed her hand and pulled her along. "Okay Ima give you a heads up, nymph has a short temper and maki, she likes to mess with people rylen does to" he says
Kairassi nodded "Ah, alright, I'll keep that in mind" she said with a smile

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before quickly and gently nipping her finger and catching it before smiling and chuckling as he let it go "So? I still have a beautiful girl against me, and i can't get to riled up, unless you want something poking you~" he said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed as she took her finger away near his face and lay her head down on his chest, again so her cheeks wouldn't be seen as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back