• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Emiya nodded, "Maybe he does. But I highly doubt it. He's been like this for years." He told her. "I just eventually came to believe he hates me."

❤︎Celia❤︎

"He has? But... why? You don't seem like a bad dad..." Celia said quietly, feeling bad for Emiya. She was curious about why Taylor seemed to detest his own father so much and she did ask why once, though she remembered saying he's tell her later. Later never really happened, so this may or may not have been a good time as any to ask.

@Lumina[/URL]

@Roman
...☼Chiharu could only weakly watch Misafune fight, surprised at his change in form. It was dark, and slightly terrifying, but at the same time awesome to watch. Though, for Chiharu she could barely keep her attention on the actual fight, with her mind's desire wanting to separate itself continuing to rage inside her head, so it was all she could do not to focus on that. But, she wanted to see the outcome, so she attempted to sit up as Misafune asked if they were alright. Chiharu gave a very obviously fake smile, raising a hand in thumbs up toward him☼...

"Ive... seen better days.."

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him and smiled, "A movie sounds good..." she said happy. "We should watch a scary movie! I'm terrified of them but they are so exhilarating and give me and adrenaline rush..."
(( Sorry I was busy...))
Alex smiled, "Alright. We can watch a scary movie. I prefer we watch it at home. They're scarier when you're in your own living space…"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before removing his hand and placing it on her back again "And well, i could go into more detail, but i won't right now~" he said softly letting out another, quiet yawn.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked when he mentioned 'more detail' not exactly knowing what he was referring to but didn't question it, she simply nodded as she then giggled "You're still yawning~" she said, poking his nose.

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Okay" he says before sitting up
Kairassi smiled before hopping up onto her feet.

Lumina said:
...♒The feeling of his hand on her cheek kept Elyse awake, and she smiled against him, snuggling her body up against his. He just felt so warm, and she wanted some of it, considering they didn't have any clothes on. She tangled her legs in his, nuzzling his chest♒...
Kili lifted Elyse's chin, staring straight into her eyes with a smile. "Here. Maybe this will help warm you up..." He said as he kissed her deeply, one hand cradling her cheek as the other held Elyse by her waist as their lips met one another.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki kissed him back, smiling a little into the kiss before she pulled back. Her blush had faded and she grinned a little, "Woah. Nice to know you're a good kisser Raze~"
Raze blushed and frowned a bit before he smiled wide and laughed. "Just shut up and kiss me." He said teasingly before he pushed her down on the bench, kissing her deeply. Though Raze wished they could take this somewhere else... He didn't have the ability to teleport, but he also didn't want to ruin the tension between them.

LunaCrosby said:
☮Ally nodded quickly
"I love sushi"
Shingo nodded and smiled. "Ok! Sushi it is then!" He said before he put in their orders. "So what have you been up to Ally?" He asked her. "These days I mean."

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"He has? But... why? You don't seem like a bad dad..." Celia said quietly, feeling bad for Emiya. She was curious about why Taylor seemed to detest his own father so much and she did ask why once, though she remembered saying he's tell her later. Later never really happened, so this may or may not have been a good time as any to ask.

Emiya turned around to check and see if Taylor was around. It seemed like he had ventured off so Emiya decided he'd tell Celia what happened. "When Taylor was younger, and Nai was just newborn... We were a happy family. I'm guessing by now, he's told you his mother and I were divorced. It's not true. She was killed... By me. Her body was possessed by some kind of evil, but she was still fully aware. I tried fighting her in a more cautious manner to save her, but... She told me I HAD to kill her. No if ands or buts..." Emiya paused and sighed quietly. "So I did... Taylor saw me do it, but he wouldn't listen and let me explain. He just always thought I killed her in cold blood... If he just gave me a chance to explain, maybe he wouldn't be the way he is."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka purred happily, and started digging into his soup with a smile. It'd been a lifetime since he decided to cook, and never with someone else. To share the work with Moriko was a nice change, and it made his face turn a slight shade of red as he glanced over at his love.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Moriko had been happily eating her soup, enjoying the food as well as Madoka's company (well obviously enjoying his company more so) she soon glanced back at madoka and smiled a little "Do you like it?~"

TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded and smiled. "Ok! Sushi it is then!" He said before he put in their orders. "So what have you been up to Ally?" He asked her. "These days I mean."
☮Ally thought about it

"I met my niece and nephew... made me feel old when im not old. though it was fun."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex smiled, "Alright. We can watch a scary movie. I prefer we watch it at home. They're scarier when you're in your own living space…"

Yuki was already scared about watching a horror movie but now she had to watch it at home?! "I guess you're right...." she said bit more scared. "If I have bad dreams or something like that I'm blaming you..." she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked when he mentioned 'more detail' not exactly knowing what he was referring to but didn't question it, she simply nodded as she then giggled "You're still yawning~" she said, poking his nose.
----

Kairassi smiled before hopping up onto her feet.
Luke smiled. "Let's get going" he says before walking towards the door.

Nanne said:
Yuki was already scared about watching a horror movie but now she had to watch it at home?! "I guess you're right...." she said bit more scared. "If I have bad dreams or something like that I'm blaming you..." she said quietly.
"You'll be fine. I'll be right beside you the whole time... If you need someone to hold, I'll be there!" Alex said, enthusiastically.

TheDragoon said:
Raze blushed and frowned a bit before he smiled wide and laughed. "Just shut up and kiss me." He said teasingly before he pushed her down on the bench, kissing her deeply. Though Raze wished they could take this somewhere else... He didn't have the ability to teleport, but he also didn't want to ruin the tension between them.
Mizuki was surprised by his assertiveness, but did indeed like it. It was new and something she'd never seen before. Her arms wound there way around his neck as she kissed him back, soon teleporting them both to the comfort on her bedroom. Kissing and being at school where everyone could see... is weird. Mizuki wasn't into that kind of thing.

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled. "Let's get going" he says before walking towards the door.
Kairassi nodded and smiled as she then followed him outside "Lead the way~~" she said with a small giggle.

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Oh really" she says
Len nodded "Yeah, it i guess it's a bit more than a god, it's nature itself that fathered our grandfather." he said as he looked back to RIn

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "Yeah, it i guess it's a bit more than a god, it's nature itself that fathered our grandfather." he said as he looked back to RIn

[/QUOTE]
"What happened to our grandpa?" She asks

May listens and nods

TheDragoon said:
Ken had already hopped on the stags back, ready to go because he was one that would get excited for adventure.
@Lumina
Lumina said:
...♧Before she realized what had happened Ken had jumped on the stags back, leaving her standing by herself. She blinked, before taking a few steps back. Sure, Ayen seemed confident, but it was still terrifying, and she glanced at Ayen before shaking her head. Lilliana's gaze fell back on the stag as she spoke, uncertainty and fear lacing her now very childish voice♧...
"I-I cant... no..."
Ayen sighed as he walked over to Lilliana and he knelt down before rubbing her head "Little Lily, don't be afraid, He's a protector before all else, and like me, he's bound to nature." he said softly softly as he smiled at her then looked back to Ken "Oh, and please use proper manner's with him! You must get his permission before getting on." he said as the elk sighed and looked back at Ken as if he were just another person walking by and had someone randomly hop on their back.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded and smiled as she then followed him outside "Lead the way~~" she said with a small giggle.
Luke grabbed her hand and pulled her along. "Okay Ima give you a heads up, nymph has a short temper and maki, she likes to mess with people rylen does to" he says

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked up at him, her cheeks still burning. She was appreciative that he wasn't rushing it. Because honestly, it was a huge thing. Sure she really did care for him, but was it anything more than familial? She hadn't ever really thought that it might be anything more. It couldn't be, right? And besides, when it came to romantic feelings, she.... Kaori shook her head, dismissing the thought. She didn't need to think of that right now. She looked up at Masahi, a small timid smile on her face, one that she used to give as a kid☆...
"Thank you... Masahi."
...♝Masahi returned the smile for a brief moment before picking her books back up and taking in a deep breath. He held the breath for a moment as he thought about how much he believed he had messed up, things could never be the same, but at the same time he couldn't remember what exactly it was like before, with frustrated him to no end. He let out the breath he had taken and his face drained of emotion, like another mask that looked like himself, but completely bland, no extra color, no hints of anything except being alive, this is something he often did before important missions since he awoke, nothing could get to him, he wasn't even a person right now, just action and logic♝...

"I still shouldn't have said it, now lets gets these back to your room."

WeirdPrincess said: ↑

"Alright so um... what's your first period? I didn't see it, I only focused on the fact that we have one class together." Lilith admitted as she started to walk out of the cafeteria.

"It says Magic helping." Whatever that means." Mako said confused.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka had washed her dishes throughly and returned to her seat before hearing Lumina speak. She twisted around in her chair so she could view her poking out behind Kenji. Asuka could tell she was nervous from the event that just happened moments ago, since her cheeks her red. Her own blush had faded into it was a slight red tint. Having not wanting to think about what Lumina and Kenji had been doing, she shook her head as if it rid herself of her thoughts. She soon spoke happily as she smiled at Lumina?...
"Thank you, Lumina!"

tumblr_nkiqb9mDjw1tdq4r6o10_500.gif
...?Lumina returned the smile back to Asuka, happy to see her doing well. She hadn't seen Asuka since before she had escaped outside the house, so it was nice to see her again as well. And now she had the baby! Lumina moved from behind Kenji, letting go of his hand to go look at the baby, noting it was a boy. Lumina smiled down at him as she spoke to Asuka?...

"Ah, it's a boy! What name did you choose?"

((Also tagging @Fukushima Akira cuz Kenji is there xD ))

Roman said:
Emiya turned around to check and see if Taylor was around. It seemed like he had ventured off so Emiya decided he'd tell Celia what happened. "When Taylor was younger, and Nai was just newborn... We were a happy family. I'm guessing by now, he's told you his mother and I were divorced. It's not true. She was killed... By me. Her body was possessed by some kind of evil, but she was still fully aware. I tried fighting her in a more cautious manner to save her, but... She told me I HAD to kill her. No if ands or buts..." Emiya paused and sighed quietly. "So I did... Taylor saw me do it, but he wouldn't listen and let me explain. He just always thought I killed her in cold blood... If he just gave me a chance to explain, maybe he wouldn't be the way he is."

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia had listened quietly, her gaze fixed on Emiya. The saddened feeling grew in her chest and she felt bad for him. "That's terrible... I'm... sorry you had to do that." Even though it wasn't her fault and it happened years ago, she was still going to apologize. And then there was Taylor, who had viewed the killing of his mother. Though she didn't understand where he was coming from, Celia at least thought that he should have question his father at why he killed his mother. Maybe immediately after it happened or just some years later, just something. Celia shifted in her seat a little before speaking, "There has to be way for him to listen to you. Heck, I'll even tie Taylor to a chair and force him to listen to you if I have too. It's just... I want to help. It's really off putting hearing the way Taylor talks to you, even if he thinks his words are justified... it's not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back