• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"I guess I'm a little hungry...I did skip lunch after all..." she chuckled.
''alright, il make some food then''

*Natsuru said as he smiled and sat up and gets up and goes to the kitchen to make some food*

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al sent another blast at him "NO UNLIKE YOU I NEED TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED TO SAVE THEM!!!!!" He yelled

[/QUOTE]
"That was when TYLER was still alive!" He roared in pain as the blast collided with him. "Don't you see? Tyler was trying to become something he wasn't. HE FAILED!"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili offered a hand. The blush still noticeable on his cheeks. "Alright, but if you'd rather do something else, say so." he explained.

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head. "N-no! Its fine..." She muttered. She had this compelling need to, in a way, please this radom stranger she barly knew. 'Am I stuck with this, now?' She groaned to herself. Normally, that sentence wouldve been said outloud.

(Soliek, I have 3 or so characters available. Anyone want to talk with a celestial, a male chaos engine, or a female one?)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Soliek, I have 3 or so characters available. Anyone want to talk with a celestial, a male chaos engine, or a female one?)

[/QUOTE]
(Too busy staging the ultimate battle xD a explosion came from there... You can have one of your characters check on it :3)

xoloveox said:
She shook her head. "N-no! Its fine..." She muttered. She had this compelling need to, in a way, please this radom stranger she barly knew. 'Am I stuck with this, now?' She groaned to herself. Normally, that sentence wouldve been said outloud.
"Alright. I guess you can always change your mind later..." He said, taking her hand, and starting to walk off. "So can I ask you a few questions, Kat?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Too busy staging the ultimate battle xD a explosion came from there... You can have one of your characters check on it :3)
(But one wouldn't want to get involved, and the other two would probably try and kill them both... The offer is appreciated, though)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Alright. I guess you can always change your mind later..." He said, taking her hand, and starting to walk off. "So can I ask you a few questions, Kat?"

(But one wouldn't want to get involved, and the other two would probably try and kill them both...)

[/QUOTE]
(Then I can't help you... BUT MAN THIS BATTLE IS INTENSE xD )

(Wait! I still got Dex sitting around... I don't get how he didn't see the explosion :3)

"Alrighty~" she replied with a smile, she stared out the window as she saw some kind of flash from the forest, she simply shrugged it off, weird stuff like that happened around here all the time so she was used to it. she decided to focus her eyes towards Natsuru instead as she turned her head towards the kitchen door, watching him make food.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty~" she replied with a smile, she stared out the window as she saw some kind of flash from the forest, she simply shrugged it off, weird stuff like that happened around here all the time so she was used to it. she decided to focus her eyes towards Natsuru instead as she turned her head towards the kitchen door, watching him make food.
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru was making soup of vegetables, rice, and boneless chicken*

"Ooo~ it smells good!" Amara chimed from the living room in her usual singsong voice as the smell of cooking drifted in. "When do you think your friends will be back?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Ooo~ it smells good!" Amara chimed from the living room in her usual singsong voice as the smell of cooking drifted in. "When do you think your friends will be back?"
@Himeragi Seiker
''5 minutes i think...they didnt have lunch yet so...yeah''

*Natsuru then put soup in a bowl and went over to Amara and places a table infront of her and sets the soup infront of her on the table as he sist down with his soup*

''enjoy''

*He said as he takes a bite*

"Oh, right" she smiled as he placed the soup infront of her, "Thank you~" she lifted the bowl and took some, "wow, this is really good, i didnt know that you were a good cook!~" she smiled up at him "What game are we going to play anyways?"

@Himeragi Seiker

[E=Kalin Scarlet, post: 3075295, member: 31216](Soliek, I have 3 or so characters available. Anyone want to talk with a celestial, a male chaos engine, or a female one?)

(Ren's just blowing up trees in the middle of the forest.)

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" she smiled as he placed the soup infront of her, "Thank you~" she lifted the bowl and took some, "wow, this is really good, i didnt know that you were a good cook!~" she smiled up at him "What game are we going to play anyways?"
@Himeragi Seiker
''hmmm...is it okay if its a shooting game? we do have other games that arent shooting too''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"That was when TYLER was still alive!" He roared in pain as the blast collided with him. "Don't you see? Tyler was trying to become something he wasn't. HE FAILED!"
Chaos-Bahamut gritted its teeth "No! I know that Tyler is in there he would never ever give up!!"

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah, that's fine~ I'm alright with shooters!" she chimed before taking some more of her soup.
@Himeragi Seiker
''okay, haha shooters it is then''

*Natsuru then finishes his soup and leans back on the couch*

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Chaos-Bahamut gritted its teeth "No! I know that Tyler is in there he would never ever give up!!"

[/QUOTE]
"Hah! You fool! That shall be your downfall!" He said, stabbing his claw into your chest. "H-help me... Too much..." You hear a voice call out.

(( and by alright she means really, really competitive *cough* *cough* lol))

"good, good" she said happily before finishing her own soup, lifting the bowl and taking it to the sink.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
(( and by alright she means really, really competitive *cough* *cough* lol))
"good, good" she said happily before finishing her own soup, lifting the bowl and taking it to the sink.

@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru then takes his bowl and places it in the sink. He then sits back down on the couch*

Laura walks through the forest, unsure where she might find the person she was looking for, but believed she would find them soon. Suddenly she heard a 'snap!' that put her on edge.

@Nenma Takashi

Amara washed her bowl and returned to the living room, she passed the couch and went to the stack of games in the corner, kneeling in front of it with her head tilted sideways as she read the game titles to herself "Are we playing any of these?~"

@Himeragi Seiker

I look around then face 1 of the boys and compels them, "Don't make a sound. " I smile as black veins appear under my eyes and my eyes glow red as I bite his neck and drinks some of his blood as it runs down my mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back