• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Her face heated up more "W-well you didn't say my name...." she replied awkwardly. To be honest, she was surprised that she didn't notice, she was the goddess of love after all, you'd think she'd have figured it out already. How long had he felt that way for even? or was he joking with her? she began gripping the fabric of her dress nervously.
@Himeragi Seiker
''so now that you know, what will you do?''

*He then closed his eyes putting his hands behind his head*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so now that you know, what will you do?''
*He then closed his eyes putting his hands behind his head*

[/QUOTE]
(I think the only interaction I've had with any of your people is with the time Al became 'IT' And fucked people up and when Shira was upset about Ansom xD )

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](I think the only interaction I've had with any of your people is with the time Al became 'IT' And fucked people up and when Shira was upset about Ansom xD )

[/QUOTE]
yea, you only interacted with Yuki (Add)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea, you only interacted with Yuki (Add)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD That's kinda sad.... xD Especially because you have so many yet I've only met three xD )

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]( xD That's kinda sad.... xD Especially because you have so many yet I've only met three xD )

[/QUOTE]
actually...i think only met just 1 which was Yuki. its Add's changed name and real name)))

"W-What do you mean by that?" The more she thought about it, over the time she had known him, she had grown rather fond of him, even with his quiet ways, she supposed perhaps that's one of the things that made him interesting, he also managed to make her blush, which she supposed was an achievement in itself, it wasn't a thing people could make her do easily after all. "how long have you felt that way?" she asked.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]actually...i think only met just 1 which was Yuki. its Add's changed name and real name)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD That's even worse xD Hmmmmm what should I do I have a person who is still available yet there is no one here xD )

Nonalaka said:
"W-What do you mean by that?" The more she thought about it, over the time she had known him, she had grown rather fond of him, even with his quiet ways, she supposed perhaps that's one of the things that made him interesting, he also managed to make her blush, which she supposed was an achievement in itself, it wasn't a thing people could make her do easily after all. "how long have you felt that way?" she asked.
@Himeragi Seiker
''hmm...3 days before i have fallen..''

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]( xD That's even worse xD Hmmmmm what should I do I have a person who is still available yet there is no one here xD )

[/QUOTE]
its fine if you dont interact with my characters lol but...i believe Emiko is at her concert and Nanase is in a stunt double training academy)))

Nonalaka said:
Dakotas head turned around, looking at the arm that was now wrapped around her, she then turned back with a small smile "no,no, im alright like this"
"Okay then, this too is fine." he said smiling as he looked ahead at the town in darkness. His head was mucked with love, and thoughts. It had turned out to be a wonderful night.

@Nonalaka

"Well you've been very good at hiding it then...why are you only saying it now?" she slid over a bit closer to him on the couch as she talked.

@Himeragi Seiker

"That's good" she smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder as she watched everything go by, she was happy enough like this.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nonalaka said:
"Well you've been very good at hiding it then...why are you only saying it now?" she slid over a bit closer to him on the couch as she talked.
@Himeragi Seiker
''well...ever since demon invasions were happening coming from hell, i was busy to even think about telling ya. and since...something..destroyed hell, the demon invasions stopped, and then i can think about more...personal things...''

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Al looked up at Rev Drago before speaking "WINGS OF DARKEST NIGHT!" He called out before transforming into the strongest Dragon in existence....Chaos Bahamut
View attachment 121444

(Sad right? xD )

[/QUOTE]
Rev Drago laughed. "Yes.... Kill... Kill like the beast you were born to be!" He roared, lunging at you.

*shiver* (geez Rev Drago, don't be such a azz hole xD )

"...oh, right.. I didn't hear much about that... just some rumours.., I guess I'm a bit out of the click huh..." she chuckled lightly."In fact no-one told me you had fallen either, I wasn't sure what had happened to you for a long time, if I'm honest I was pretty concerned at the time" her face coloured again, she paused for a bit before looking off to the side "As for how I feel...knowing how you feel... I guess I fibbed a little back there.."

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"...oh, right.. I didn't hear much about that... just some rumours.., I guess I'm a bit out of the click huh..." she chuckled lightly."In fact no-one told me you had fallen either, I wasn't sure what had happened to you for a long time, if I'm honest I was pretty concerned at the time" her face coloured again, she paused for a bit before looking off to the side "As for how I feel...knowing how you feel... I guess I fibbed a little back there.."
@Himeragi Seiker
''so...wanna play some video games when Natsumi and Sena get here?''

(Mehhhh I have Dex doing nothing... Anybody have time to interact with him???)

(I'll take that as a nooooo >_<)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Rev Drago laughed. "Yes.... Kill... Kill like the beast you were born to be!" He roared, lunging at you.

*shiver* (geez Rev Drago, don't be such a azz hole xD )
Chaos Bahamut grabbed Rev-Drago by the neck before slamming him into the ground "DIE DIE DIE!!!!"

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Chaos Bahamut grabbed Rev-Drago by the neck before slamming him into the ground "DIE DIE DIE!!!!"

[/QUOTE]
Rev Drago just choked out blood. "Yes... Let your rage out!" He said, kicking you off him and body slamming you.

(Something tells me this battle is gonna end bad xD )

Nonalaka said:
"H-Huh?, Ah yes, that's what I came here for in the first place right?" she said, mustering up a smile.
@Himeragi Seiker
''yeah. say, arent you hungry?''

*Natsuru said as he opened both eyes and looks at Amara*

Rev Drago just choked out blood. "Yes... Let your rage out!" He said, kicking you off him and body slamming you.

(Something tells me this battle is gonna end bad xD )
Chaos-Bahamut coughed up a bit of blood before forming a black ball in his hand "CHAOS ARTS CHAOS VANISH!!!" He said as he fired the ball

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah. say, arent you hungry?''
*Natsuru said as he opened both eyes and looks at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"I guess I'm a little hungry...I did skip lunch after all..." she chuckled.

Rev Drago charged his own light orb. "Revolution Burst!" He screamed, blasting his orb at yours. A huge explosion is visible from the forest.

@Nonalaka @Crazy Rp @xoloveox @anybody nearby xD

Rev Drago charged his own light orb. "Revolution Burst!" He screamed, blasting his orb at yours. A huge explosion is visible from the forest.
@Nonalaka @Crazy Rp @xoloveox @anybody nearby xD
Chaos-Bahamut yelled out "IT'S YOUR FAULT HE'S GONE!!!!!" He yelled as he increased the power 10X

"Your rage will take over... You won't be able to control yourself... Just like ME!" He roared, increasing his own power.

"Your rage will take over... You won't be able to control yourself... Just like ME!" He roared, increasing his own power.
Al sent another blast at him "NO UNLIKE YOU I NEED TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED TO SAVE THEM!!!!!" He yelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back