• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Whoops! xD ))
"Well now I feel bad...I didn't think you'd get hurt by this." Celia muttered as she took a seat on the floor in front of him."Sorry..."
Taylor chuckled and gave Celia a hug, "It's alright. Stop acting like you killed me, my nose will stop bleeding soon... I think." He said nodding. "What I'm trying to say is, 'Your apology is accepted and I'll be OK'." He said.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "yay" she says not knowing what will happen on the ride
"I'll take that as a yes. Then again, are you even tall enough to ride?" Han asked walking toward the line.

LunaCrosby said:
(ANYONE OPEN)
(( I just listed my characters. I have about 2 people left ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "Then why are you happy?"
Neko looked from left to right frantically, her hands on her head. She stopped and put her head down, rubbing her hair with her hands roughly."I-I don't know! I don't have an answer for you!"

tumblr_mrojidcyMn1sau89xo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked from left to right frantically, her hands on her head. She stopped and put her head down, rubbing her hair with her hands roughly."I-I don't know! I don't have an answer for you!"
tumblr_mrojidcyMn1sau89xo1_500.gif
Marcus laughed before giving her a kiss on the head as he stood up "Once again thank you"

LunaCrosby said:
(Who xD )
(Jackie

Cam

Al)

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and gave Celia a hug, "It's alright. Stop acting like you killed me, my nose will stop bleeding soon... I think." He said nodding. "What I'm trying to say is, 'Your apology is accepted and I'll be OK'." He said.
Celia sniffled and looked up at him,"I-I'm forgiven?" She asked quietly before a smile broke out on her face. She happily jumped up and hugged Taylor tightly before letting go."I'm not in trouble! Hurray! Though I wouldn't kill you even if I wanted to." She said as she danced around the room.

Roman said:
"I'll take that as a yes. Then again, are you even tall enough to ride?" Han asked walking toward the line.

(( I just listed my characters. I have about 2 people left ))
May tilted her head. "There's a height limit?!" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed before giving her a kiss on the head as he stood up "Once again thank you"

(Jackie

Cam

Al)
Neko stopped freaking out and looked up at Marcus, now smiling."You're welcome. Are you going somewhere?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko stopped freaking out and looked up at Marcus, now smiling."You're welcome. Are you going somewhere?"
Marcus chuckled "Not really but I am getting a little tired"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sniffled and looked up at him,"I-I'm forgiven?" She asked quietly before a smile broke out on her face. She happily jumped up and hugged Taylor tightly before letting go."I'm not in trouble! Hurray! Though I wouldn't kill you even if I wanted to." She said as she danced around the room.
Taylor laughed, "Who am I to say you're in trouble? I'm just your boyfriend, not your parents. The most I can do is be angry, but you're just too cute to be angry at... Unless you raided my snacks without permission, then that'd be a problem...."

Mayyflower said:
May tilted her head. "There's a height limit?!" She asks
Han pointed to the guy running the ride, "Ask him. He would know." He said with a nod

shortyshot8 said:
Al was sitting down on a bench in the city "So bored"
Kagura saw Al and tilted her head, she walked up behind him "hi, what's your name" she asker as she stood behind him, her head tilted.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yes yes" she says happily
Ayen smiled "good, so, how about we go find a place that serves food then." says as his stomach growls.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura saw Al and tilted her head, she walked up behind him "hi, what's your name" she asker as she stood behind him, her head tilted.
Al blinked "Hmm? My name is Al Short"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back