• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Oh yea" she says yawning
Ayen sighed "and here you jumped on me to keep me awake and you're yawning?" he says softly "what should i do?" he said deviously.

Mayyflower said:
May looked around. "What are those?" She asks pointing to all the rides
Han looked in the direction she was pointing in, "Those are rides and they go really really fast."

Matt fell on his bed. "That was thrilling" he groaned in pain from when Sam slammed him on the ground.

Matt rolled his eyes "my life will not be decided by anyone" he mumbled

Mayyflower said:
Sam hugged him back, tightly, tears rolling down her face. "I'm going to kill him, I swear it" she mumbles
Marcus nodded "I love you...I love you so much" He said

Roman said:
Han looked in the direction she was pointing in, "Those are rides and they go really really fast."
May smiled happily. "Can we ride one?" She asks as the llama turns to it, people looking at us like we're crazy

"Why did William have to loose his memory? It makes things so comicated and somebody always get hurt" she mumbled and furrowed her brows, sighing and plopping into the grass "look at me, talking to myself.. but it keeps me im going insane" she huffed

@anyone

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "and that's another reason i became shut in, but i did mange to have four really close friends." he said smirking "i'm thinking about getting a fifth but shes a work in progress." he said jokingly.
"A work in progress?" She laughed "What's that supposed to mean?!" She said placing her hands on her hips.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "and here you jumped on me to keep me awake and you're yawning?" he says softly "what should i do?" he said deviously.
Amaya chuckled. "Sorry" she says stretching

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto frowned as he saw she was having a nightmare. "Hang in there champ... I know you can do it..." He said softly as he walked in his dorm and plopped her on the bed. "Maybe... Maybe if I... I'll give it a shot..." He said as he blushed and he got on top of Noir, kissing her deeply as a purple aura radiated from him. He was giving her more power and warmth. Any wounds she had, healed.
In her dream Noir was struggling against the black arrow, trying to fight the darkness that was spreading in her body. Suddenly though, the arrow dissipated and a white light shone around the area, destroying Dark Noir as well. Dream Noir collapsed, feeling relieved the arrow was gone, but her body was still tainted with the darkness. Dark Noir was gone... for now.

In the real world Noir seemed to be feeling better, but still looked exhausted.

I Guess I will use one more character-

Roman - At home with his family

@Jennete

Hayate - Cafe (Free)

Han - Amusement park with May

@Mayyflower

Ramona - I have literally no idea (Free)

Takeshi - Most likely playing cop again (Free)

Taylor - At his house with Celia

@WeirdPrincess (I have to reply)

Kaz - At Yoshino's house

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
"A work in progress?" She laughed "What's that supposed to mean?!" She said placing her hands on her hips.
Roland stepped towards her "it mean's I'm testing her." he said with a smile. till he realized he got to close for his comfort and blushed and he stepped back.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled happily. "Can we ride one?" She asks as the llama turns to it, people looking at us like we're crazy
"Which one? There are a lot of them...." Han said looking at the variety of rides.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "I don't see what the problem with me stopping to get swimsuit on the way here in the first place though...but yeah, whatever" she raised a brow before splashing him.
@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before hugging her tightly "Thank you"
Neko purred as he hugged her before she hugged him back."You're welcome. It's the least I could do for making you blind....and you gave me a really big fish."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko purred as he hugged her before she hugged him back."You're welcome. It's the least I could do for making you blind....and you gave me a really big fish."
Marcus laughed a little "You purring is adorable"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back