• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wanted to continue rolling around! I didn't wanna do it on the bed so I moved to the floor." Celia stated as she stood up and dusted herself off before going to the bathroom and getting a tissue for him.
(( le @Roman tsk tsk ))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Well I'm glad I make you happy"

Nero blinked "Okay then...."
Neko pulled away and pouted,"I-I never said you make me happy....I just said I pur when I'm happy!" She said, puffing her cheeks out.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wanted to continue rolling around! I didn't wanna do it on the bed so I moved to the floor." Celia stated as she stood up and dusted herself off before going to the bathroom and getting a tissue for him.
Taylor took the tissue and smiled, "Thank you, Celia." He said putting it to his nose. "Hopefully this doesn't bleed a lot... " he said, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

(( I was typing when you tagged me xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko pulled away and pouted,"I-I never said you make me happy....I just said I pur when I'm happy!" She said, puffing her cheeks out.
Marcus chuckled "Then why are you happy?"

Mayyflower said:
May pointed to the boomerage. "That looks interesting" she says happily
Han jumped down, off the llama's back and stretched. "Sure?"

Roman said:
Taylor took the tissue and smiled, "Thank you, Celia." He said putting it to his nose. "Hopefully this doesn't bleed a lot... " he said, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.
(( I was typing when you tagged me xD ))
(( Whoops! xD ))

"Well now I feel bad...I didn't think you'd get hurt by this." Celia muttered as she took a seat on the floor in front of him."Sorry..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's arms shot down to her side. "Noooo" she says laughing
Ayen chuckled as he pulled his hands away "awake now my love?" he said cheerfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back