• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Asuka and frowned "What do you think Asuka? Which one?"
@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira continued slicing through each thigh until he felt his sword touch the bone. He spoke♅...

“ Both of them it is, then. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Letters soon appeared in each fighters hands, showing the match-ups for Round 1...

Shinji Vs Cam - First Fight

The Male Vs Tyler - Second Fight

Asuka Vs Pixel - Third Fight

Marcus Vs Han - Fourth Fight

Taylor Vs Celia - Fifth Fight

Hayate Vs Alastair - Sixth Fight

William Vs Aiden - Seventh Fight

Tark Vs Sora - Eighth Fight

Soulis / Zero Vs Roman - Final Fight

[/QUOTE]
((senpai notice meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or do I have to spam holy sh** again lol?? You missed Nissa.........*sniffles in the corner*))

shortyshot8 said:
@WeirdPrincess

William spoke back in her head "Yeah? Anything"
I need you to apologise to Marcus and Sam for me, my heart hurts too much right now to even move she said and closed her eyes, placing a hand on her heart and an arm over her eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
@WeirdPrincess

William spoke back in her head "Yeah? Anything"
"Neither...you aren't getting either off them cut off." Asuka said asked stared at the ground.

Mayyflower said:
Akito let go and smirked. "Calm down I only did that so we both could warp" he scoffed. "Let's go" he says walking to the booth and rolled his eyes.
(@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
I need you to apologise to Marcus and Sam for me, my heart hurts too much right now to even move she said and closed her eyes, placing a hand on her heart and an arm over her eyes.
William laughed a little shaking his head "That can't be done I doubt Sam cares and Marcus.......He's far beyond saving"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is boring" He said crossing his arms before looking Asuka in the eyes "You are still weak"
@WeirdPrincess
Asuka looked up from the ground and stared at him,"What did you just say?" She asked as she stood up."Take it back..." She whispered as she walked over to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up from the ground and stared at him,"What did you just say?" She asked as she stood up."Take it back..." She whispered as she walked over to him.
Marcus smirked "And? You think you can just say something and it will suddenly work? Ignorant...."

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little shaking his head "That can't be done I doubt Sam cares and Marcus.......He's far beyond saving"
Sam cares a lot, I can feel it.. unless that's me? I've never done anyhing to upset sam and it scares me a lot, this time I'm the one who hurt her and marcus she said quietly, jumping at a sudden firework "its past that day and they still set off those terrifying items" she mumbled.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero, looked almost amazed for a moment, and then burst out laughing.
"Bad guy? Hardly. I simply intend to show the world it's true self... and a majority disagree... What if the good things were bad? Then wouldn't you be the "bad guy?" we all fight for what we believe in, it's just a matter of majority now a' days."

Zero grinned, agreeing.

"Alright, no more levels... even though thats my favorite way of testing a persons strength... I'll give you my most powerful strike. You see, there is one problem to that eye of yours... Sure, you can see what will happen.... but if it happens too quickly, then how can you block it?"

A dark aura surrounded Zero, and the sword he had before gradually formed into his hand. Nearby shadows from every object and human (except for Roman and Zero) Gathered into his sword. Slowly, the ground underneath Zero seemed to crack, not from power, but as if something very heavy was being laid on top.

"Secret technique... Dark room!"

A transparent sphere of black shot out from Zero, surrounding the entire arena. Bugs, insects, beetles, lizards, and similar species had crawled out of the ground, eating nearby walls, pillars, etc. Any humans nearby were turned to skeletons, still talking as if they didn't know what was happening.

" Behold... the world to it's core... It used to be what you think it is, but this took millions of years... I'm in the mood Roman, so I will explain something to you... "

He smirked, leaning on his sword.

"I did a lot of arranging... So dimensions work a bit different now. There is no heaven, and there is no hell... but since that's the case, there needs to be a place for the dead, right?"

Zero laughed, his smile becoming maddening.

" So why not make earth the place of the dead? "

@Fukushima Akira @Roman
Roman frowned, ignoring the things that were happening around him.

"Why? Why would you want to use Earth for such a thing? There are other places, Pluto, or Jupiter... All these other planets, but I feel you chose Earth specifically."

Roman sighed and took a seat on the ground.

"Explain. If you wish to fight, then say so, but if you want to explain why you want to take my home and turn it into a place for the dead, then do so. Or multitask."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is boring" He said crossing his arms before looking Asuka in the eyes "You are still weak"
@WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira gritted his teeth and brought his sword upwards. He shouted as he swung his sword towards Marcus' neck♅...

“ Shut your mouth! ”

...Suddenly Akira was sent through the warehouse and a wall. A male stood within the warehouse, snow flakes falling around him. He spoke, his tone of voice being dark and malicious...

???: “ So it's true. You did survive our battle, Imperius.. ”

tumblr_n64dostruD1tbwwkgo2_500_zps3b1cg8mk.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira gritted his teeth and brought his sword upwards. He shouted as he swung his sword towards Marcus' neck♅...
“ Shut your mouth! ”

...Suddenly Akira was sent through the warehouse and a wall. A male stood within the warehouse, snow flakes falling around him. He spoke, his tone of voice being dark and malicious...

???: “ So it's true. You did survive our battle, Imperius.. ”

tumblr_n64dostruD1tbwwkgo2_500_zps3b1cg8mk.gif

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "What the hell?" He said before looking at the person "How the hell?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "And? You think you can just say something and it will suddenly work? Ignorant...."
"I said take it back!" Asuka yelled before she walked faster towards him and upon reaching them both, she smacked Marcus across the face."What is wrong with you?! Stop talking like this!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I said take it back!" Asuka yelled before she walked faster towards him and upon reaching them both, she smacked Marcus across the face."What is wrong with you?! Stop talking like this!"
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What....What are you talking about?"

Roman said:
Roman frowned, ignoring the things that were happening around him.
"Why? Why would you want to use Earth for such a thing? There are other places, Pluto, or Jupiter... All these other planets, but I feel you chose Earth specifically."

Roman sighed and took a seat on the ground.

"Explain. If you wish to fight, then say so, but if you want to explain why you want to take my home and turn it into a place for the dead, then do so. Or multitask."
"That's the problem though... after this strike, you'll be down... for a while at le-"

Zero opened his eyes, turning his head sideways a slight bit.

"Ragna?- God fucking dammit!"

He turned to face Roman, his face completely serious.

"I'll play with you later, but looks like a major problem just came up."

Zero turned towards the referee, declaring surrender.

"I surrender from the match! I forfeit! I wouldn't stand a chance!"

He started walking towards Roman, his cloak draped over his shoulder and his sword gone.

"Next time, I'll take you seriously... but it looks like a troublesome sanctum has come back."

Zero fell through the ground, disappearing from the battle dome stage.

@Fukushima Akira @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What....What are you talking about?"
"I...don't know...all I know is that I'm angry at you..." Asuka said slowly as she looked away from him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's eyes widen as she hid under the blankets. "Nooo, I hate water" she says
Ayen was laughing on the floor

"well, your awake now my love." he said as he was holding his sides "and know, having me at your side means my love and protection, but it also means surprises" he said peeking up over the bed towards Amaya

WeirdPrincess said:
"I...don't know...all I know is that I'm angry at you..." Asuka said slowly as she looked away from him.
Marcus finally got a grip on his senses as tears filled his eyes "Ma-Master...." He said before kneeling "I'm sorry..........End me"

...♅When Akira stood up from the wall, he stood in his regular form. The blow had forced him out of his previous form. Akira spoke to him as purple lightning began violently surging around him♅...

“ You.. I'll destroy you in one blow! ”

y7GM4Y_zpsyilfpn7r.gif

...The male sighed and began walking towards Akira. He walked out of the warehouse and stood twelve feet away from him. He spoke...

“ Still as naive as ever.. my son. “

tumblr_n1j806X07H1raqriko1_500_zpswgv73g0w.gif

PixelScoreMC said:
"That's the problem though... after this strike, you'll be down... for a while at le-"
Zero opened his eyes, turning his head sideways a slight bit.

"Ragna?- God fucking dammit!"

He turned to face Roman, his face completely serious.

"I'll play with you later, but looks like a major problem just came up."

Zero turned towards the referee, declaring surrender.

"I surrender from the match! I forfeit! I wouldn't stand a chance!"

He started walking towards Roman, his cloak draped over his shoulder and his sword gone.

"Next time, I'll take you seriously... but it looks like a troublesome sanctum has come back."

Zero fell through the ground, disappearing from the battle dome stage.

@Fukushima Akira @Roman
Roman stood up and frowned.

"Damn... No trace of power left. I guess I can't snoop the scene."

Roman then turned around to the crowd and sighed.

"I have won!"

With that, he disappeared to the locker rooms.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When Akira stood up from the wall, he stood in his regular form. The blow had forced him out of his previous form. Akira spoke to him as purple lightning began violently surrounding him♅...
“ You.. I'll destroy you in one blow! ”

y7GM4Y_zpsyilfpn7r.gif

...The male sighed and began walking towards Akira. He walked out of the warehouse and stood twelve feet away from him. He spoke...

“ Still as naive as ever.. my son. “

tumblr_n1j806X07H1raqriko1_500_zpswgv73g0w.gif

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked up at him "N-No way....Bu-But you are......" He said fear in his eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back