• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Not quite....I'm going to be with you...I will watch out for you...You will never get hurt again"
Asuka furrowed her brows as she stared at him,"I mean...I'm fine on my own and all." She said, not fully understanding what he meant.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grunts. "Not cool" she says with a chuckle.
Ayen finished laughing and raised his hand and all the moister and wetness left the bed and Amaya's clothes and reformed into the orb which turned into mist

"i hope you're not to mad at me." he said still smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
I sense everything, peoples thoughts, emotions, and so on.. I just hate to mention it because I have to force a smile onto my face to make others happy. But I can't make them happy when I ruined their relationship... I ruin everything she says and plays with her fingers.
William sighed "Fine" He said standing up

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was waiting for you D:< )))

[/QUOTE]
((Let ragnarok rough him up a little bit more, you know how Zero is. He isn't gonna come in when he doesn't have a little dust on him. >.>))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka furrowed her brows as she stared at him,"I mean...I'm fine on my own and all." She said, not fully understanding what he meant.
Marcus laughed a little "As your Servant I am bound"

LunaCrosby said:
I'm sorry if I bothered you, I just couldn't think of anyone else to talk to she said and sat up.
William smiled "No it's fine....Actually I'm happy I could talk to you again"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished laughing and raised his hand and all the moister and wetness left the bed and Amaya's clothes and reformed into the orb which turned into mist
"i hope you're not to mad at me." he said still smiling.
"I could never be mad at you babe" she says sweetly

LunaCrosby said:
Me too, it makes me better to know you didn't forget about me. She said and smiled.
William laughed a little "Just what do you take me for?" He asked jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Just what do you take me for?" He asked jokingly
Hmm well you see that's a trick question, your many things. She said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Rin chuckled and tucked her wings in
"Well arnt you happy you can fly again?" He chuckled.

...♅Akira ran towards Ragnarok, using his superior speed to get around him. He manifested a black flame within his hand and went to strike Ragnarok's head, yet when he did so, Ragnarok was gone. He now hovered above him, planting his fist through Akira's back and gripping his ribcage. He spun around and threw Akira through the warehouse and into a large spike he had manifested beforehand. He spoke♅...

“ Pathetic.. ”

...♅Ragnarok began walking towards the now pinned Akira, laughing maniacally. Akira began to lose consciousness, the only sounds he could hear was he father's laughing♅...

LunaCrosby said:
Hmm well you see that's a trick question, yourany things. She said jokingly

William laughed a bit more "Cute" He said jokingly

LunaCrosby said:
Hmm well you see that's a trick question, yourany things. She said jokingly

Rin nodded. "I'm very happy" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "As your Servant I am bound"
"Mm....I suppose." Asuka said before she went over to the edge of the building and looked down.

((Well, I guess I'll just watch some anime while I wait....

*browses new animes*

"A new anime called bikini warriors was released? Maybe it's the new HOTD...."

*reads description*

'Set in an RPG world with swords and magic, warriors must form a party to defeat the demon lord. But, these warriors are all wearing Bikini armor!!'

*Sigh*

"I miss the days when there were original ideas for anime."

))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back