• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kisses her back
"good morning" he said as made all the figures converge just above his hand forming a orb of water "so, my love, how awake are you feeling?" he asked deviously with a big smile on his face.
Amaya smiled. "Fully." She says smiling. "What's up with that devious smile of your babe?" She asks with a slight smirk

shortyshot8 said:
(Thank you for trying)
Marcus sighed "Did I stutter?" He asked
Asuka blinked in surprise,"No....but why are you acting like this? What's gotten into you all of sudden?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Thank you for trying)
Marcus sighed "Did I stutter?" He asked

...♅Akira sighed angrily and stood up once the chains were released. He spoke as he walked over to Marcus and picked him up by his collar♅...

“ Hey, watch your tone. You're still her servant, you should show respect to her, as you'd be dead without her bringing you back. Apologize. ”

pro19_zpsyod81wdw.png

Mashiro Shiina]((If I see one more damn kissing scene [ATTACH=full]140203[/ATTACH] )) [/QUOTE] (*grin intensifies*) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

-Ichigo-Kon-bleach-anime-35260004-500-281.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira sighed angrily and stood up once the chains were released. He spoke as he walked over to Marcus and picked him up by his collar♅...

“ Hey, watch your tone. You're still her servant, you should show respect to her, as you'd be dead without her bringing you back. Apologize. ”

pro19_zpsyod81wdw.png

[/QUOTE]
oi!!!))) Q.Q

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked in surprise,"No....but why are you acting like this? What's gotten into you all of sudden?"
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

pro19_zpsyod81wdw.png

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "I just realised how pointless love is......People hate and love but no matter what happens there is always another...Another person who will hate it...Asuka" He said as he looked down before Akira lifted him "Why would you care? It's not like you ever cared about anyone anyways"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Fully." She says smiling. "What's up with that devious smile of your babe?" She asks with a slight smirk
Ayen eye's gleamed as tossed the orb as her and rolled off the bed

"no reason" he said as he hit the floor and heard a splash.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oi!!!))) Q.Q

[/QUOTE]
(( Himeragi is getting annoyed from Akira not noticing her...*pats back* Patience young one. He will notice you in due time xD ))

Himeragi Seiker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] can Kuroh interact with Himeragi. about the 3rd time i asked i think QwQ))
((( Sorry, didn't see it. Kuroh's still in hiding because of what he did. Kuroh, nor Kenji knows that Akira is still alive. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I just realised how pointless love is......People hate and love but no matter what happens there is always another...Another person who will hate it...Asuka" He said as he looked down before Akira lifted him "Why would you care? It's not like you ever cared about anyone anyways"
...♅Akira grit his teeth as Marcus spoke. When Marcus finished talking, Akira snapped. His power burst from his body in a black flurry of raw power. He spoke to him, his tone of voice being lower than it was before. His hair began turning black and his eyes began turning red♅...

“ How fucking dare you, you insolent brat.. ”

LunaCrosby said:
(I usually talk to my dog or just cry into a stuffed bear then I usually feel a bit better, or just listen to a really weird yet funny song :P )
(Uhh.......Cry? Me?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira grit his teeth as Marcus spoke. When Marcus finished talking, Akira snapped. His power burst from his body in a black flurry of raw power. He spoke to him, his tone of voice being lower than it was before. His hair began turning black and his eyes began turning red♅...
“ How fucking dare you, you insolent brat.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled and closed his eyes "Go on....Kill me.......You know you've wanted to for a long time"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Sorry, didn't see it. Kuroh's still in hiding because of what he did. Kuroh, nor Kenji knows that Akira is still alive. )))

[/QUOTE]
ok..)))

shortyshot8 said:
(Uhh.......Cry? Me?)

Marcus smiled and closed his eyes "Go on....Kill me.......You know you've wanted to for a long time"
(Crying doesn't make you any less of the person you are)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Its been constant all day. I know they mouth dried out)

[/QUOTE]
dont relate real time to RP time so much......))))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen eye's gleamed as tossed the orb as her and rolled off the bed
"no reason" he said as he hit the floor and heard a splash.
Amaya looked at the orb. "What is that?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back