• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Sly stood up, an annoyed sigh echoing out of her mask. "Well, I know what I am doing." She walked aimlessly around the campus, trying to find the dorms. After a few minutes of wandering, she stopped, noticing Daniel sitting under a tree. She had not seen this person before, but it was a good of a time as any to introduce herself. Stepping up to Daniel, she gave an obviously fake smile. "Well, hello there. Would you happen to know where the dorms are located? I seem to be lost." She took note of the wings, dismissing them completely as she was used to seeing such things.

((@Daniel reaver))

Daniel reaver](Daniels siting down in the court yard against a tree relaxing with his four wings out if you want [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL])
Snow:*over whelmed by the party atmosphere, she goes outside back to the courtyard to relax and be closer to nature, seeing four wings though poking out frombehind a tree. She goes over and tilts her head to find Daniel sitting there, saying shyly* Um..Hi there..

Lumina said:
Elyse moved her hand closer to his as well.
"Then there's no way you'd be a monster either."

She locked her eyes with his, the silver lightening to a soft gray, like that of a newborn kitten.
"I wish I believed you..." Kili said, leaning closer to Elyse, as his fingers brushed against hers. His breathing had started to get heavy, and he could tell his face was flushed.

Daniel looked over at a girl and smiled warmly at her "hello" he said softly to her as he leaned against the tree making his wings ajusted slightly to a comftorble position

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "can you go make us brekfast baby" she asked yuki before she craned her neck to kiss yuki "I'll wake up mitsu and get her ready" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Yes I do some times)
''kay''

*Yuki then gets up and stretches and heads to the kitchen to make 3 bowls of cereal*

Roman said:
Roman blushed a little, "Those cushions just so happen to be my legs." Roman said in a shaky voice.
tumblr_n4k6par8wF1qbd52ro3_r1_500.gif
"Really? You're so comfy, Roman! I knew I loved you for a reason!" Nora kissed him on the cheek and wiggled to make herself more comfortable."You wouldn't mind if I stayed here right? At least...I hope you don't mind."

Shira smiled then turned back to mitsu and poked her cheek softly "time to get up sweetheart" she said softly as mitsu stirred and slightly opened her eyes "mama" she said tiredly as she rubbed oneo of her eyes and looked up then smiled at Shira "morning mama" she said happily to Shira as she sat up

@Himeragi Seiker

Snow:*smiles back slightly and sits down in front of the winged boy, my eyes trailing over them but looks back at you shyly* Did you step outside from the party too or..? @Daniel reaver

Daniel shook his head slightly "I didn't know there was a party going on" he said to her as he watched her sit in front of him before siting up and correcting his posture as his wings streched out then folded to his back the larger pair folding over the smaller pair

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then turned back to mitsu and poked her cheek softly "time to get up sweetheart" she said softly as mitsu stirred and slightly opened her eyes "mama" she said tiredly as she rubbed oneo of her eyes and looked up then smiled at Shira "morning mama" she said happily to Shira as she sat up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki set up 3 bowls of cereal on the kitchen table but slipped on a rag and since she was holding a container which was basically a gallon of milk, the milk fell on her and spilled on her making somewhat of a loud thud as her clothes were soaked in milk*

''a-aigo...''

(Thanas asking akira what wine is at the moment xD @Shiroe Kurona)

Shira and mitsu had gotten dressed and where walking out to the kitchen when yuki had fallen "mommy?!?" Mitsu said as she quickly walked over to yuki along with Shira to make sure she was ok "you ok sweet heart" Shira sked yuki as she lifted yuki up

@Himeragi Seiker

Snow:*pouts a little as you tuck your wings away and i close my eyes, scrunching my nose a bit in concentration and my glamour drops a little to reveal my delicate water wings, fluttering in the moon light and air* I liked your wings *says smiling* I'm Snow @Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? You're so comfy, Roman! I knew I loved you for a reason!" Nora kissed him on the cheek and wiggled to make herself more comfortable."You wouldn't mind if I stayed here right? At least...I hope you don't mind."
Roman's blush grew darker, "I don't mind, but, uh... Where will you sleep?" He asked curiously.

Daniel reaver](Thanas asking akira what wine is at the moment xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL])

Shira and mitsu had gotten dressed and where walking out to the kitchen when yuki had fallen "mommy?!?" Mitsu said as she quickly walked over to yuki along with Shira to make sure she was ok "you ok sweet heart" Shira sked yuki as she lifted yuki up

@Himeragi Seiker
''yeah..haha im fine''

*Yuki then looked at herself. since her clothes were soaked, they were see through making her underwear visible*

''ima...ima go change clothes, be right back haha..''

*Yuki then walked back to her room to get some new clothes as Ophelia, the nasod maid servant of Yuki's, cleaned up the milk mess*

(What sorry If you interacted with one of my characters I don't notice unless I'm tagged or I talked with the person @Vyork Ashfin)

Daniel smiled noticing her wings "daniel" he said softly to her "nice wings im guessing a water sprite" he said to her with a warm smile

@Jennete

Daniel reaver](What sorry If you interacted with one of my characters I don't notice unless I'm tagged or I talked with the person [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10177-vyork-ashfin/ said:
@Vyork Ashfin[/URL])
((I did tag you though... and as for talking? @Daniel reaver ))

Shira blushed slightly as yuki walked away "mama are you ok" mitsu asked her noticing the blushing as Shira blushed more and nodded "y-yeah I'm fine" she said nervously as she stood there scratching the back of her head

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Roman's blush grew darker, "I don't mind, but, uh... Where will you sleep?" He asked curiously.
"I thought I was gonna sleep on you! You're just so comfortable I can't help it. I'll go to your bed if you want me to." Nora replied almost excitedly.

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly as yuki walked away "mama are you ok" mitsu asked her noticing the blushing as Shira blushed more and nodded "y-yeah I'm fine" she said nervously as she stood there scratching the back of her head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then takes a shower realizing it got on her hair too*

Daniel reaver]Thana watched akira curiously "what's that papa" she asked as she got on her knees on the bed so she could see the drink better [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Tim stood in the dark watching Thana and Akira and answers to her question That drink is Wine an Alcoholic drink made by fermented grape juice

WeirdPrincess said:
"I thought I was gonna sleep on you! You're just so comfortable I can't help it. I'll go to your bed if you want me to." Nora replied almost excitedly.
Roman froze, "I guess that would be ok...." he sighed, "I didn't know I was comfortable, I mean like no one has ever told me that...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back