• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shira had drifted off to sleep with yuki for about three hours before she had Been woken by the sound of a small voice "mama" mitsu wispered to Shira as she woke up and turned to see a five year old that looked just like mitsu "mama I had a nightmare" mitsu said in a scared voice to Shira as she smiled at her "don't worry baby mamas here" she said as she rolled over so she could hold onto mitsu as she layed down and slid over into shiras arms while Shira grabed one of yukis arms and lifted it over her waist for confort as she held onto mitsu in a motherly way trying to get her back to sleep "go to sleep ok" she wispered to mitsu as she nodded at her mothers words. Shira had been a little out back at the fact that in the last three hours mitsu had gone from a new born to a five year old

@Himeragi Seiker

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughed. "Not much of a party animal?" He asks her, as he subconsciously bounces the tennis ball.
Snow:*shakes her head blushing* I don't really get out much to be all that honest. I also have to be careful at parties because naturally as a Fae, if i start dancing i could create a fairy circle

Jay gives her yet another look, this time he shakes his head and laughs. "Do I even want to know what that is?"

RPLoverRP said:
Blair kissed back and looked over to the side smiling at Roman and rubbing it in. Blair gently pushed abit and laughs.
Roman mocks Blair when she laughs, "Whatever..." he leaves the room when Nora does and has a drink with her.

Han laughed and smiled, "Blair, I frickin' love you." He said as he leaned in for another kiss

Lumina said:
Elyse looked over at Kili as he said that.
"I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same."

There. She said it. She was being brave. This time she didn't look away.
Kili looked back at her, blushing a dark red. He then laughed quietly. "Oh, good! I'd feel terrible if you didn't. I mean it really is a relief to know you feel the same and I'm rambling again, I really need to stop that..."

Daniel reaver]Shira had drifted off to sleep with yuki for about three hours before she had Been woken by the sound of a small voice "mama" mitsu wispered to Shira as she woke up and turned to see a five year old that looked just like mitsu "mama I had a nightmare" mitsu said in a scared voice to Shira as she smiled at her "don't worry baby mamas here" she said as she rolled over so she could hold onto mitsu as she layed down and slid over into shiras arms while Shira grabed one of yukis arms and lifted it over her waist for confort as she held onto mitsu in a motherly way trying to get her back to sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki wakes up a bit and opens her eyes a little bit so it looks like her eyes are closed and sees Mitsu and thought to herself*

'wow...she's growing up too fast..'

you should make a Mitsu CS xD )))

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her yet another look, this time he shakes his head and laughs. "Do I even want to know what that is?"
Snow:*laughs and shrugs* Oh well..If I ever do make one by accident, you'll know *looks up at the lights in the dorm room from the courtyard where the party is being held then looks back down at her hands*

(I will soon)

Shira smiled tiredly as mitsu nuzzled her lovingly before she closed her eyes to go to sleep along with Shira as she held mitsu close in a motherly way to comfort her into good dreams not noticing that yuki had slightly woken up

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Roman mocks Blair when she laughs, "Whatever..." he leaves the room when Nora does and has a drink with her.
Han laughed and smiled, "Blair, I frickin' love you." He said as he leaned in for another kiss
Blair smiled, "Yea I know you do... Let's go back to my bed and relax for awhile... Ok? "

Daniel reaver](I will soon) Shira smiled tiredly as mitsu nuzzled her lovingly before she closed her eyes to go to sleep along with Shira as she held mitsu close unc a motherly way to comfort her into good dreams not noticing that yuki had slightly woken up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then goes back to sleep*

are you typing from your phone or something? so many typos xD )))

Nora has had about 6 beers and is slightly tipsy. She leaned on the counter for support and hung her head low. When she's drunk, Nora seems to become more emotional, flirtatious, and teasing.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smiled, "Yea I know you do... Let's go back to my bed and relax for awhile... Ok? "
Han smirked, "Sure. I'd like to go back, nothing but peace and quiet." He told her as he stood up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora has had about 6 beers and is slightly tipsy. She leaned on the counter for support and hung her head low. When she's drunk, Nora seems to become more emotional, flirtatious, and teasing.
Roman turned around, "Hey. You okay?" He looked at the bottles, "Wow, that's a lot of bottles....."

WeirdPrincess said:
Tim went out of the bathroom and looked at Roman and a girl Tim went towards them and saw that the girl was drunk Roman,I think she is drunk

Walking through the school gate with a wicked grin, Sly gave a somewhat quiet laugh as she watched people go around doing their own thing. "Once again, I make a late appearance, no matter though." She spoke to herself. Her grin quickly turned into a confused look, for the first time in a while she was lost. The girl would stand there for quite some time, thinking on what to do. "I could go to the dorms, or..." She continued to speak to herself, unsure of what her next actions would be. With a sigh, she made her towards a nearby tree, only to sit under it and continue thinking.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim went out of the bathroom and looked at Roman and a girl Tim went towards them and saw that the girl was drunk Roman,I think she is drunk

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "That's exactly what I was thinking."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili looked back at her, blushing a dark red. He then laughed quietly. "Oh, good! I'd feel terrible if you didn't. I mean it really is a relief to know you feel the same and I'm rambling again, I really need to stop that..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse shook her head, her blush darkening as she moved herself closer to Kili.

"No. I like hearing you talk."

She brushed her hair behind her ear. In her mind she wondered why she did that. It's not like she was expecting anything... right?

Roman said:
Roman turned around, "Hey. You okay?" He looked at the bottles, "Wow, that's a lot of bottles....."
"I'm totally okay! I feel great!" Nora said, giving him a grin. She began to fan herself as she moved her shirt away from her body."Is it getting hot in here? Cause I feel really hot!" She said, grabbing the hem of her shirt.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm totally okay! I feel great!" Nora said, giving him a grin. She began to fan herself as she moved her shirt away from her body."Is it getting hot in here? Cause I feel really hot!" She said, grabbing the hem of her shirt.
Roman shook his head no, "It shouldn't be hot at all. I turned the A/C on. It should be just fine." He said sitting in a chair.

Daniel sat there at the trunk of a tree in the yard of the school bored out of his mind "jeez it's been so quiet around here" he said as he sat there near romans dorm as he let his wings out and streched him the. Relaxed again waiting for some thing to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back