• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu giggled happily then nodded to neo "nice to meet you" she said inocently as she smiled at her her tail moving around as quickly as it could from excitement as Shira giggled slightly at how excited she was

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Thana looked at the little kid excitedly as she turned to a mass of darkness that fliped over akira and landed in front of the boy then reformed into Thana "hi" she said childishly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

"So you can fly with them then" he asked playfully as he smiled kinda hoping she could as he slowly moved his wings twoards her then back again and streched them out all the way

@Jennete
Hi,To.....you.... too Ice said shyly So wanna do something fun! Ice said to the girl

Daniel smiled and stood up reaching a hand out to her so he could help her up the spoke once he pulled her up "wanna go for a fly then" he asked her with a warm smile

@Jennete

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and rested her head on Romans shoulder,"Yeah...if you had died, I would probably be a mess right now. I'm glad you're alive and running, I can't let my second favorite die! Have I ever told you that I love you?"
Roman nodded, "Yeah, just like 5 minutes ago." He said chuckling. Roman figured everyone was gonna either sleep here or be passed out by midnight so he decided to head to bed, "I'm gonna head to bed now. I need the rest after all I've been through."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled happily then nodded to neo "nice to meet you" she said inocently as she smiled at her her tail moving around as quickly as it could from excitement as Shira giggled slightly at how excited she was [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so lets get goin?''

*Yuki said as she smiled*

Thana nodded quickly before she ran back to akira and hugged him "I'm gonna go play papa" she said as she ran back to the boy and giggled childishly

@Fukushima Akira @Shiroe Kurona

Most nodded "I'm gonna stay here love" Shira said as she got up and walked over kissing yuki quickly then kissing mitsu on the four head "be good for your mother ok" she said to mitsu as she nodded "I will mama" mitsu said as she hugged Shira then walked over to yuki happily

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded quickly before she ran back to akira and hugged him "I'm gonna go play papa" she said as she ran back to the boy and giggled childishly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] @Shiroe Kurona

Most nodded "I'm gonna stay here love" Shira said as she got up and walked over kissing yuki quickly then kissing mitsu on the four head "be good for your mother ok" she said to mitsu as she nodded "I will mama" mitsu said as she hugged Shira then walked over to yuki happily

@Himeragi Seiker
''alright, so...wait which school we goin to Shira? its the one we go to right?''

Shira shook her head "no I was thinking of the one near here you know the high school here in aion" she said with a smile to yuki "or did I see it wrong" she asked her as mitsu stood there eager to leave as her tail whiles about excitedly

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah, just like 5 minutes ago." He said chuckling. Roman figured everyone was gonna either sleep here or be passed out by midnight so he decided to head to bed, "I'm gonna head to bed now. I need the rest after all I've been through."
Nora nodded,"Yeah you should do that. I'll go take the floor or couch or something." She hopped off the counter and found a spot to sleep, immediately passing out. (Goodnight!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"Yeah you should do that. I'll go take the floor or couch or something." She hopped off the counter and found a spot to sleep, immediately passing out. (Goodnight!)
(( Goodnight. I'll post maybe in the morning or something. ))

Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head "no I was thinking of the one near here you know the high school here in aion" she said with a smile to yuki "or did I see it wrong" she asked her as mitsu stood there eager to leave as her tail whiles about excitedly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''um...haha..Aion does have a school...but i dunno their behavior..alright Mitsu, do you wanna go to the school where mommy and mama go to or the school in Aion?''

*Yuki asked Mitsu with a warm smile*

Mitsu though before disiding "here" she said happily to her with a smile as her tail whipped around more almost hiting the wall as it moved "soooooooo can weeee go now" she said eagerly to yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Snow:*takes your hands standing and the wings spread out fully, her eyes widening a little at your though and she smiles* That sounds like fun, lets go *the giant wings start to gracefully lift her into the air, and she flies up looking at you laughing excitedly as she twirls in the air, the wings wrapping around her and a mist of water falls down* @Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mitsu though before disiding "here" she said happily to her with a smile as her tail whipped around more almost hiting the wall as it moved "soooooooo can weeee go now" she said eagerly to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i guess thats the school where mommy and mama go to then...?''

*Yuki asked with a somewhat confused smile*

Daniel lauphed as his wings spread then pressed down hard launching him into the air at great speeds as he flew past her acending quickly till he was almost at the edge of the atmosphere and stalling there for about five seconds before leting himself go into a free fall as he looked at her happily

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded quickly before she ran back to akira and hugged him "I'm gonna go play papa" she said as she ran back to the boy and giggled childishly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] @Shiroe Kurona

@Himeragi Seiker
Come on follow me Ice said as he led her out of the room into the courtyard Be really careful ok Ice said quietly

Mitsu shook her head "no the one here in aion" she said eagerly wanting to go already as she stood there slowly inching twoards the door of the house "we can go to yours tomorow or go there later today" she said to yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana giggled as she ran around excitedly "why do I have to be careful" she asked right before she triped and turned to a mass of darkness that snaked a few feet away then turned to Thana as she ran again giggling happily

@Shiroe Kurona

Snow:*laughs and pushes going faster, testing out the abilities these wings give her, circling around you in a spiral so the light of the moon catches it and the mist turns in a rainbow iridescent swirl as she shoots off straight up, falling back just as you did, completely relaxing with her eyes closed* @Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head "no the one here in aion" she said eagerly wanting to go already as she stood there slowly inching twoards the door of the house "we can go to yours tomorow or go there later today" she said to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana giggled as she ran around excitedly "why do I have to be careful" she asked right before she triped and turned to a mass of darkness that snaked a few feet away then turned to Thana as she ran again giggling happily

@Shiroe Kurona
Shhhhhhh,Be careful they will here me Ice said quietly Dont run around! Ice said angrily

Daniel lauphed as he spread his wings to Carry him up to her as he lauphed then folded them back "ready" he asked before he quickly floped his wings launching him downwards emediatly breaking the sound barrier while rocketing at the ground

@Jennete

"Why do we have to be quiet" she asked as she ran up to his side and stoped next to him with a energetic smile one her face

@Shiroe Kurona

Daniel reaver]Mitsu shook her head "no the one here in aion" she said eagerly wanting to go already as she stood there slowly inching twoards the door of the house "we can go to yours tomorow or go there later today" she said to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Shiroe Kurona
''okay''

*Yuki replied taking Mitsu's hand and teleporting to the school in Aion. Neo followed as well teleporting with them* (P.S. they werent in Aion xD )

Daniel reaver]Daniel lauphed as he spread his wings to Carry him up to her as he lauphed then folded them back "ready" he asked before he quickly floped his wings launching him downwards emediatly breaking the sound barrier while rocketing at the ground [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

"Why do we have to be quiet" she asked as she ran up to his side and stoped next to him with a energetic smile one her face

@Shiroe Kurona
Because the place we are going is secret and.......We need to be quiet ok Ice said as he crouched and motioned the girl to follow

(Ohhhh I so thought they where in the mansion in aion woopse xD )

Mitsu looked around at the school in aw as kids walked around the place her eyes lighting up with excotment "whoa" she said as she ran forward and onto the grounds and looked around at all the people as people walked some looking at her then looking away others checking her out as she stood there "this place is amazing" she said as her tail lashed about excitedly

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana lauphed as she dissapered into darkness and sunk into the boys shadow happily as a sinister voice spoke in his head "ok I'm ready" it said to him

@Shiroe Kurona

Daniel reaver](Ohhhh I so thought they where in the mansion in aion woopse xD ) Mitsu looked around at the school in aw as kids walked around the place her eyes lighting up with excotment "whoa" she said as she ran forward and onto the grounds and looked around at all the people as people walked some looking at her then looking away others checking her out as she stood there "this place is amazing" she said as her tail lashed about excitedly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''il watch her, people may think im her sis or something''

''ok''

*Neo then tailed behind Mitsu*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back