• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods her head slowly* Then I wish to date. But I will not be sappy like the idiot and Snow.
Jay smiles and nods. "Well, if you wish." He says, slipping her a quick kiss. "Maybe a little sappyness, maybe." He says jokingly as he holds her close.

Jennete said:
Snow:*giggles and she jumps on the bed with you, loving how silly they were acting* That is okay, because I am a big child as well by jumping too yes?
Roman wrapped his arms around Snow and laughed, "Yep."

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and nods. "Well, if you wish." He says, slipping her a quick kiss. "Maybe a little sappyness, maybe." He says jokingly as he holds her close.
Rain:*smiles pleased with the outcome of this and kisses him slowly as she sinks into the water and pulls away grinning as she sinks under the waters surface, swimming to the middle of the pond*

Roman said:
Roman wrapped his arms around Snow and laughed, "Yep."
Snow:*smiles and kisses him softly, her arms around his neck* I wish to be married now please *she asks softly, her hands in his hair*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied in a confused tone♅...

“ Oh, nothing~ What were you thinking about? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I was thinking about trying to.....I guess do something with the kiss. Like how you said that French kissing made it more intimate. I wanted to try doing something along the lines of that." Asuka said as she uncovered her face and looked at him, a faint blush still evident."Sorry. I was just really curious."

Kalin Scarlet][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Elyse felt something change alright. It was definitely converting the metal in her to actual blood. But the metal didn't like that. At all. It was fighting back.

Elyse screamed out, her whole body in pain. Having the metal be living definitely was affecting the process. It didn't want to be converted. It liked having Elyse as a sort of host to live in. It would give her powers to manipulate metal, and it would live in her body. It wasn't harming her, of course. It was just kind of... housed in her. So when something came along that wanted to change that, oh it didn't like that at all. It was resisting the machines advances, the internal battle of which side would win wreaking havoc on Elyse's nerves, sending them into overdrive.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I was thinking about trying to.....I guess do something with the kiss. Like how you said that French kissing made it more intimate. I wanted to try doing something along the lines of that." Asuka said as she uncovered her face and looked at him, a faint blush still evident."Sorry. I was just really curious."
...♅Akira sat back and spoke, laughing lightly♅...

“ Don't be sorry~ Besides, I won, so that means we play the game again until you win~ ”

Jennete said:
Rain:*smiles pleased with the outcome of this and kisses him slowly as she sinks into the water and pulls away grinning as she sinks under the waters surface, swimming to the middle of the pond*
Snow:*smiles and kisses him softly, her arms around his neck* I wish to be married now please *she asks softly, her hands in his hair*
"I wish to be married now also, but we can't. It's late out..." Roman said sadly. "We will leave first thing in the afternoon though."

Jennete said:
Jay slowly swims after her, looking around at the world of fae. A small part of him wants to leave, the majority of him is satisfied knowing Rain is happy.

Roman said:
"I wish to be married now also, but we can't. It's late out..." Roman said sadly. "We will leave first thing in the afternoon though."
Snow:*thinks for a moment and smiles as she shyly looks at him and kisses him softly* I just realized something my love...

BlueHawk said:
Jay slowly swims after her, looking around at the world of fae. A small part of him wants to leave, the majority of him is satisfied knowing Rain is happy.
Rain:*she swims up and comes out from beneath the surface, laughing as she holds onto Jay's hands* Hold your breath *she instructs*

Jennete said:
Snow:*thinks for a moment and smiles as she shyly looks at him and kisses him softly* I just realized something my love...
"Oh? What might that be?" Roman asked, kissing her back. He smiled and kissed her twice more before stopping.

Roman said:
"Oh? What might that be?" Roman asked, kissing her back. He smiled and kissed her twice more before stopping.
Snow: Tomorrow night will be our honeymoon yes? *she smiles playfully* Then I can not be embarrassed and show you the outfits that I bought you for that time. The ones in your phone

Roman said:
Taylor dived in after and swam around, "Wow. This pool is pretty big." He said laughing. Taylor then smirked and appeared behind Celia. "Hellooo."
Celia yelped and turned around."Hi! Bye!" She vanished and appeared a few feet away, giggling.

Lumina said:
Elyse felt something change alright. It was definitely converting the metal in her to actual blood. But the metal didn't like that. At all. It was fighting back.
Elyse screamed out, her whole body in pain. Having the metal be living definitely was affecting the process. It didn't want to be converted. It liked having Elyse as a sort of host to live in. It would give her powers to manipulate metal, and it would live in her body. It wasn't harming her, of course. It was just kind of... housed in her. So when something came along that wanted to change that, oh it didn't like that at all. It was resisting the machines advances, the internal battle of which side would win wreaking havoc on Elyse's nerves, sending them into overdrive.
Kili, slightly haggard from his outburst, and having to repair his body, could only watch as Elyse endured the process. Well that wasn't entirely true. He crawled over to the pod, placing a hand to the glass, and smiling at her, hoping to encourage Elyse through these final moments.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat back and spoke, laughing lightly♅...

“ Don't be sorry~ Besides, I won, so that means we play the game again until you win~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Seriously?! This is gonna kill me...." Asuka mumbled as she grabbed another pocky stick and put one end into her mouth.

Jennete said:

Rain:*she swims up and comes out from beneath the surface, laughing as she holds onto Jay's hands* Hold your breath *she instructs*
Jay smiles and gives her one last kiss, taking in a deep breath, puffing up his cheeks. He nods at her to signal that he is ready for whatever she has planned.

Jennete said:
Snow: Tomorrow night will be our honeymoon yes? *she smiles playfully* Then I can not be embarrassed and show you the outfits that I bought you for that time. The ones in your phone
Roman blushed a little, "Those outfits... O-ok." He said smiling. "I'll be looking forward to seeing them in person."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped and turned around."Hi! Bye!" She vanished and appeared a few feet away, giggling.
Taylor stuck his tongue out at her and appeared right in front of her. "Hello again." He said smiling and waving a hand playfully.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and gives her one last kiss, taking in a deep breath, puffing up his cheeks. He nods at her to signal that he is ready for whatever she has planned.
Rain:*laughed as she took him underwater, stealing his breath as she kisses him underwater, leading him down to the very bottom where an air bubble emerges and wraps around his mouth so he can breathe again.. she points to the glowing tunnel, created by Nissa, at the bottom of which was all of Faes natural power and energy... she swam gently to it and picked up a grain of glowing bright gold sand and turned to jay, placing it over his heart as it seeps in, whispering* Now you have my powers and energy as well. Like I promised.

Roman said:
Roman blushed a little, "Those outfits... O-ok." He said smiling. "I'll be looking forward to seeing them in person."
Snow:*smiles and kisses him softly* Your cheeks are blushing, this is a sign that you are very much so attracted to the idea yes? *she smiles on his lips kissing him softly again*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Seriously?! This is gonna kill me...." Asuka mumbled as she grabbed another pocky stick and put one end into her mouth.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and placed the opposite end of the pocky stick into his mouth. He moved closer, taking a bite out of the pocky. He spoke♅...

“ Don't worry, I have a feeling you'll win at some point~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor stuck his tongue out at her and appeared right in front of her. "Hello again." He said smiling and waving a hand playfully.
Celia pushed him under and grinned,"Hello! How was the water from under there?" She asked innocently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back