• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*laughed as she took him underwater, stealing his breath as she kisses him underwater, leading him down to the very bottom where an air bubble emerges and wraps around his mouth so he can breathe again.. she points to the glowing tunnel, created by Nissa, at the bottom of which was all of Faes natural power and energy... she swam gently to it and picked up a grain of glowing bright gold sand and turned to jay, placing it over his heart as it seeps in, whispering* Now you have my powers and energy as well. Like I promised.
Snow:*smiles and kisses him softly* Your cheeks are blushing, this is a sign that you are very much so attracted to the idea yes? *she smiles on his lips kissing him softly again*
Roman chuckled nervously, "Yeah. You can say it means that." He said rubbing his neck.

Jennete said:
Rain:*laughed as she took him underwater, stealing his breath as she kisses him underwater, leading him down to the very bottom where an air bubble emerges and wraps around his mouth so he can breathe again.. she points to the glowing tunnel, created by Nissa, at the bottom of which was all of Faes natural power and energy... she swam gently to it and picked up a grain of glowing bright gold sand and turned to jay, placing it over his heart as it seeps in, whispering* Now you have my powers and energy as well. Like I promised.
Snow:*smiles and kisses him softly* Your cheeks are blushing, this is a sign that you are very much so attracted to the idea yes? *she smiles on his lips kissing him softly again*
Jay presses a hand over his chest, breathing in deeply as the sand sinks into his heart. He smiles widely, finding it somewhat funny she remembered after all this time. He wants to kiss her, but fears he will pop the bubble, so he hopes his smile says enough for now.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and placed the opposite end of the pocky stick into his mouth. He moved closer, taking a bite out of the pocky. He spoke♅...
“ Don't worry, I have a feeling you'll win at some point~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah right. When are you ever going to pull away?" Asuka asked as she took more of it in and it it off, happily eating the pocky stick."At least I get two sweet treats out of this!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pushed him under and grinned,"Hello! How was the water from under there?" She asked innocently.
Taylor stayed underwater, as he came up with an idea to get her back. When he thought up something he put up a finger and grabbed her legs, pulling her down.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hey! I chose to swim so if anything its your turn to choose" she says.
"I don't feel like doing anything. I'm exceptionally lazy right now." Ulqui said as he looked over at her.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled nervously, "Yeah. You can say it means that." He said rubbing his neck.
Snow:*tilts her head happily* What else could I say?

BlueHawk said:
Jay presses a hand over his chest, breathing in deeply as the sand sinks into his heart. He smiles widely, finding it somewhat funny she remembered after all this time. He wants to kiss her, but fears he will pop the bubble, so he hopes his smile says enough for now.
Rain:*smirks a little, glad the dark water hides her blush as she leads them up and out of the water in the air*

"

Roman said:
"It's good to see you're less worried than before, or that you just seem that way." Han said smiling. "Where's the other two?"
"Still in their room... " Blair smiles and kisses his cheek then sits in his lap and wraps her arms around him with a smirk on her face.

Roman said:
Taylor stayed underwater, as he came up with an idea to get her back. When he thought up something he put up a finger and grabbed her legs, pulling her down.
Celia tilted her head as he stayed under water before her eyes widened and she gasped as she was pulled under. She tried to swim away from him, but couldn't.

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head happily* What else could I say?
Rain:*smirks a little, glad the dark water hides her blush as she leads them up and out of the water in the air*
Roman chuckled, "I was just having other ideas flowing through my head at the moment." He said, his blush still visible. "So, what should we do since we at the, temporary home?" He asked playfully.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"
"Still in their room... " Blair smiles and kisses his cheek then sits in his lap and wraps her arms around him with a smirk on her face.
"Oh. I thought everyone would be up by now. Guess I was wrong...." Han said smiling. He then kissed Blair gently and passionately.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I was just having other ideas flowing through my head at the moment." He said, his blush still visible. "So, what should we do since we at the, temporary home?" He asked playfully.
Snow:*thinks for a moment and smiles softly* We.....could explore? Where are we anyways? *looks out the window of their temporary home*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia tilted her head as he stayed under water before her eyes widened and she gasped as she was pulled under. She tried to swim away from him, but couldn't.
Taylor shook his head in disappointment and wrapped a arm around her. He pointed up as he swam to the surface and laughed when he made there, "Can't swim underwater?" He asked teasingly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*thinks for a moment and smiles softly* We.....could explore? Where are we anyways? *looks out the window of their temporary home*
"Explore where? This place is in the middle of the.... city." Roman facepalmed and grabbed Snow's hand, leading her out of the room. "We're going out on a romantic little walk."

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head in disappointment and wrapped a arm around her. He pointed up as he swam to the surface and laughed when he made there, "Can't swim underwater?" He asked teasingly.
Celia blushed and crosses her arms over her chest."Yeah! So what! It's not like it bothers me any." She said, puffing out her cheeks as she did.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah right. When are you ever going to pull away?" Asuka asked as she took more of it in and it it off, happily eating the pocky stick."At least I get two sweet treats out of this!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking another bite of the pocky stick and moving closer♅...

“ Your lips are as smooth as wine. They are the best place in this world to place my lips on~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed and crosses her arms over her chest."Yeah! So what! It's not like it bothers me any." She said, puffing out her cheeks as she did.
"Two things. One: Just know I won't be around to save you from underwater all the time. Two: You're cute when you're mad." Taylor said nudging her arm. "I'm also surprised you're not bothered by it. Most people know how..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, taking another bite of the pocky stick and moving closer♅...
“ Your lips are as smooth as wine. They are the best place in this world to place my lips on~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka backed up immediately, her face bright red as she put a hand over her mouth."You're doing this on purpose!" She exclaimed into her hand before going back and grabbing another pocky stick."I'm winning this time! I won't lose even if you do more sweet talking or something else." She said determinedly as she put the end on it into her mouth.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka backed up immediately, her face bright red as she put a hand over her mouth."You're doing this on purpose!" She exclaimed into her hand before going back and grabbing another pocky stick."I'm winning this time! I won't lose even if you do more sweet talking or something else." She said determinedly as she put the end on it into her mouth.
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied as he put the opposite end into his mouth♅...

“ It's true. My lips were made for yours, Asuki-chan. You are the reason I have a mouth, a heart. ”

Roman said:
"Two things. One: Just know I won't be around to save you from underwater all the time. Two: You're cute when you're mad." Taylor said nudging her arm. "I'm also surprised you're not bothered by it. Most people know how..."
Celia blushed even more,"I never learned how to swim alright. No one taught me how, so I usually just walk around the pool or float in it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed even more,"I never learned how to swim alright. No one taught me how, so I usually just walk around the pool or float in it."
Taylor blinked, "If you want, I could teach you. It's not that hard, also it'd be fun..." he said brushing a hair from her face. "What do ya say?" Taylor asked smiling.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied as he put the opposite end into his mouth♅...
“ It's true. My lips were made for yours, Asuki-chan. You are the reason I have a mouth, a heart. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I think I feel faint. If you keep talking like this, I think I just might." Asuka said, her blush still evident as she moved closer and took a bite of the pocky stick.

Daniel reaver][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate rolled over, ending up on top. He broke the kiss and smiled, "Feel better than before?" He asked slyly.

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "If you want, I could teach you. It's not that hard, also it'd be fun..." he said brushing a hair from her face. "What do ya say?" Taylor asked smiling.
Celia looked at him before sighing."Alright. I guess you can teach me, when else am I going to learn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back