• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alice didn't answer and stopped walking, she looked down, her bangs covered her eyes and casted long shadows on the little of her face thay was visible. "Yoy don't understand...I'm not mental stable I WILL get you killed..." She said glumly

Mifune sighed. "Nobody's stable in this age," he said honestly. "Not me, not the undead, not anyone. This is the apocalypse. People are going to die. It's not your fault."

(Hahaha)

"Do you want me to go now?" Mifune asks, a tiny but harshly, and regrets letting it come out sounding like that. "Do you want me to go now?" He repeats, more gently.

OOC: this is getting so emotional. I can see it now its raining a couple roting corpses two people in the rain both look badass... Its beautiful...*sniffs*

Scarlet carefully continued up the street towards the houses she made camp in. She constantly checked her surroundings as she moved. Soon she came to the house and cautiously entered to make sure no one had come by while she was gone. She searched every inch of it to be sure it was clear before she put her pistol back in it holder. She moved her goggles back up onto her hat and sat down at an old table and took out a notebook and pen. She then opened her pack and began taking inventory of the new supplies, adding it up with what she had left before leaving. Scarlet kept careful tabs on everything so she didn't have to worry about being stuck anywhere a few days without supplies to sustain her. Once finished taking inventory of her supplies Scarlet went back to being on guard. Sitting and listening with her gun at the ready. She was careful not to get to comfortable while camping around despite the fact that she had been there for a few weeks now without any issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mifune crept through the shadows in tune with the ears of silence and the eyes of darkness. He made a transformation from samurai to ninja (mentally). He heard everything. Yet he couldn't hear a single thing. Not the noise of the undead, or the living. Then... there! A quiet noise, that sounding like rough paper. He crept towards the noise silently and saw that it was coming from inside a house. He took a deep, quiet breath in and knocked on the door of the house, keeping his sword at the ready. "Anyone there?" he whispered.

@Scarlet Fires

Scarlet stood with her gun at the ready as she pulled her goggles back over her eyes. She carefully made her way to the window and peeked out at the man now standing at the door. Moving to the door she leaned against it with one hand on the handle and the other one pointing the pistol at the door. In an instant the small brunet swung open the door keeping her weapon pointed at the stranger, "Drop your weapon." She commanded making sure to keep a careful distance so he couldn't strike her. @The Arrival

Mifune raised an eyebrow at the sudden hostility. "I'm not about to hurt anyone, miss. You can pull a trigger quicker than a man can swing a metal object, can't you?" But he drops the sword anyways.

@Scarlet Fires

Scarlet eyed him carefully and kicked his weapon away into the house. "Get in here before anyone sees..." She commanded keeping her weapon still drawn on him as she looked around behind him to make sure he wasn't followed. Despite the fact that he showed no sign of being threatening towards her she would not take the risk of letting her guard down to a stranger. @The Arrival

Mifune nods and walks into the house, closing the door behind him softly and standing at the door. "Hello," he tries.

Scarlet continued to observe him carefully, it had been a long time since she actually spoke to someone. "Are you with a group? Were you followed?" She questioned still refusing to let her guard down. @The Arrival

Mifune tilted his head. "No," he said. "I came because I wish to be in a team with someone or some people, and I've been trying to find all remaining humans, since recently."

Scarlet cautiously lowered her weapon then. "You'll certainly need one if you're going to survive... You're too trusting." The small brunette replied moving her goggle once more so that they were on her hat. @The Arrival

He thought a two on one was a little too unfair at that point so he just sat back and watched. If she got into vital trouble then he would serve as a Tag in partner.

Mifune's small remainder of a smile faded. "I hope you don't still think that once I get a chance to prove myself. Besides, when did I say I trusted you yet?" A little bit of irritation crept into his mind, but he forces it away.

Alice started walking, she looked around the city hoping to find something, anything that looked safe, warm, somewhere with food, her legs ached and her mind was screaming at her to stop, but she kept going, she had to stay safe, she couldn't give up because she was tored, that was no longer an excuse. Alice kept walking until the smell of rotted flash hit jer, she quickly dashed to a parked car and held up her rifflw, the strap dug further into her flesh as she moved it causing her to bite back a yelp of pain

"I'm sorry did you say you were going to prove yourself? To me? Who said I was looking to partner or group up?" Scarlet questioned once again on guard when he seemed upset. @The Arrival

"I wasn't saying you were going to," Mifune says. "I was offering if you wanted to." His annoyance flowed away and he was able to understand why the woman was so guarded.

Alice quickly took out the small group of growling rotted infected and one by one, thier contents spilled out onto the littered pavement and thier bodies dropped with quiet thuds, one of them managed to get close enough and latched onto Alice from behind, she yelped, missing her target for another infected that was coming towards her and had to try and push the one on her away before the other got her her. Her shoulder was dripping blood from the strap and the infected above hergrowled and snapped at her, attempting to get a taste of flesh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back