The Eight Kingdoms

Archangel Galdrael]Pretty sure Sweet said to hold back on replies since there are problems with Steeve's post... That's why I hadn't replied... @Shimakage Thunder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14849-steevenajj/ said:
@steevenajj[/URL] @SweetCat2319
Hehehe, sorry. Didn't know.

Since I can't really have a chat with the new prisoner. Any suggestions on how I can proceed ^^'

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Hehehe, sorry. Didn't know.

Since I can't really have a chat with the new prisoner. Any suggestions on how I can proceed ^^'

[/QUOTE]
Uh...I'm sorry. You might have to wait. But if he doesn't change it by tomorrow then I'll remove his post and such. And Um I'll use my human character to talk to you...wait...I'll just make him talk to you!

SweetCat2319 said:
Uh...I'm sorry. You might have to wait. But if he doesn't change it by tomorrow then I'll remove his post and such. And Um I'll use my human character to talk to you...wait...I'll just make him talk to you!
That'd be nice ^^ Good thing Lillian's a people person.

@fluffyunicorn55[/URL] Please, ask ALL questions here, and don't interrupt the IC. Yes, this is still open, if you want a "royal" character then you can see the NCs and adopt one, only adopt for the sake of consistency, we can't change important characters all the time. You can make an OC but they have to have a lower job, bar wench, blacksmith, thief, tavern owner, etc. You can have a max of four characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back