The Eight Kingdoms

Um well make a male but all Royal positions have someone or are a neutral that can be adopted (and they can have their story Beefed up)

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]May I make a Female Orc character?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but it can't be a royal position, unless you wish to adopt a character.

No rush, just trying to figure how where we're all at! Not use to an RP with some many people haha.

We will assume of all the players who are there,that they have brought along the NCs of their Kingdom.

This Roleplay does seem overall interesting. Seeing that each Player can only have two Nobles and Four Characters overall, is it alright if I take the Vampire Queen and Second Heir for the Humans? Oh and would it be okay if either Character was expecting? Figured I'd ask so I am not subject to numerous edits later ^^"

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]This Roleplay does seem overall interesting. Seeing that each Player can only have two Nobles and Four Characters overall, is it alright if I take the Vampire Queen and Second Heir for the Humans? Oh and would it be okay if either Character was expecting? Figured I'd ask so I am not subject to numerous edits later ^^"

[/QUOTE]
You can be the Vampire queen, but you have to take the NC of her. We already have a human second heir.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]This Roleplay does seem overall interesting. Seeing that each Player can only have two Nobles and Four Characters overall, is it alright if I take the Vampire Queen and Second Heir for the Humans? Oh and would it be okay if either Character was expecting? Figured I'd ask so I am not subject to numerous edits later ^^"

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to claim the first heir...

SweetCat2319 said:
You can be the Vampire queen, but you have to take the NC of her. We already have a human second heir.
I see. Well, thanks ^^

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Feel free to claim the first heir...

[/QUOTE]
I probably will ^^

Okay, now that my first character is up...Where to start...? Some suggestions would be nice.

You're relative who has a claim to the throne is in Camelot. You can't be at the ball in your state. You're vulnerable, defend the Kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back