The Eight Kingdoms

SweetCat2319

There's a certain beauty to broken people...
Use this for questions, comments, and suggestions

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy ****! That's alot of slots to fill in!

xD Are we playing Crusader Kings2?

@Noyeh I am going to start the rp tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 (Pacific Standard Time) so I need a decision on your character's position.

andujarprime said:
Looks interesting. Is it open still? Or are roles already reserved?
NeoLeaf said:
Holy ****! That's alot of slots to fill in!
xD Are we playing Crusader Kings2?
It's open. And most will just be neutral characters, I just made those options.

Sweet. I remember an rp thst never started where we took control of whole kingdoms O.o sadly it never got off the ground :( I'll see what I can come up with

andujarprime said:
Sweet. I remember an rp thst never started where we took control of whole kingdoms O.o sadly it never got off the ground :( I'll see what I can come up with
I put a lot of effort and thought into this rp, so I refuse to let it die!

Your rp baby will grow and mature to a tale of adventure, secrets, glory, and even death! !

Posted, let me know If I need to change anything. Hope I didn't mess up your lore

andujarprime said:
Your rp baby will grow and mature to a tale of adventure, secrets, glory, and even death! !

Posted, let me know If I need to change anything. Hope I didn't mess up your lore
It's all good. I actually like the added factor though there will still be heirs. They can be challenged though. Sound good?

SweetCat2319 said:
It's all good. I actually like the added factor though there will still be heirs. They can be challenged though. Sound good?
Yep, Orcs always have been and always will be a warborn race =) It's in their blood xD there are heirs, but in times of need those heirs can be challenged if there is any doubt that their intentions are for the best of the people. Is that ok?

andujarprime said:
Yep, Orcs always have been and always will be a warborn race =) It's in their blood xD there are heirs, but in times of need those heirs can be challenged if there is any doubt that their intentions are for the best of the people. Is that ok?
Sounds perfect (:3) I'm excited

I'd like to go with both King and Heir 2 if possible, I'll start on my CS tomorrow, as I'll be sleeping soon.

andujarprime said:
What did I miss? Lol
Just starters but a ball was mentioned and that is where our characters will interact. Hopefully. Interaction is good. And yes, Mendain is busy being a really awesome person!

LOL its all good Mendain take your time. Im a patient person and the suspense is one of the reasons i play these games :)

A ball? are we all invited or just the bloodsuckers? (lol no offense to the Vamps, i think its awesome we have them as a playable race in this world :D )

All invited...cuz...Character interaction! I assume the Dr put the ball in there for such a purpose. He's awesome like that!

Ooh! A ball! How fun! I'll get my opening up tomorrow. I would tonight, but it's a pain trying to do anything lengthy from my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back