The Divide

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Psht, she can try. 
Ophi is old as hell, so he has had a lot of time for physical condition and speed training. He makes kung fu look like tai chi and bullets look like bowling balls.

[/QUOTE]
I did say try. And keep in mind Seranna is a demon who relies greatly on speed, so she's fairly light on her toes as well. I'm just saying, I don't see Seranna being a big fan of his. She's a bit pious lol. That and Guiding Light would prolly be a thorn in his side, because it WILL find a way to him, even if it has to circle a few hundred times til he forgets the round is after him xD

Karma. Immediately outside the school is a yard. Outside of the school walls are businesses and buildings and streets and city.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sign ups are unofficially closed. @Caius and @Madi may still apply if they choose to. However, if they choose not to, then one may replace each person who does not sign up. Hence why it is UNOFFICIALLY closed. Ok? ok. Happy Hunting.

It's all cool. Take your time :3 
soon in the overview guys, i'm going to add a little more information about the world. More so dealing with cultures and language.

@MasterWarlockTyr

I do believe that Phiphe O'Mestles is shoveling snow. Seranna is on the roof too, watching the front yard for peoples 'not-Phiphe' to present themselves, and I need to actually go get my work done, so I'll be back in six to eight hours, about lunch time probably.

Ok. Added a ROUGH note on cultures in the overview. It'll explain why demons seem to know Japanese so FACKING well.

*Rolls about*

Just waiting for someone to notice Seranna addressed the group of peoples right after the spar and immediately following the priest showing up to talk to Akio

=P

AkuNoOkami said:
someone already did address her...anna.
Maybe I'm having issues, but I can't find where she was addressed >.< And Seranna was actually more so she could tell people to call her Seran, which is a nod towards Seras, who she is slightly modeled after =P Instead of Anna xD

@AkuNoOkami

When fallen angels are on the human world they have their powers sealed, right?

So they can't use any of their powers or just like a very weak version of their powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back