The Divide

Silly spoon, haha, but I'm going to wait until spoon responds so spoon gets a chance for woods to respond to Zagura and for him to acknowledge Johanna.

continue with the development of your character as previously discussed.

For the record, a pure angel will unbalance the roleplay at the moment. Considering the sole fallen is neutral. There is no lucifer aligned fallen, so a God aligned angel throws off balance currently, so adding a human doesn't change anything, and we need the roll more than we do a species/race balance.

:P

I only know what you tell me, Aku. So of course I shrug when I give the point to the true GM. I think I'm closer to a moderator in this anyway.

Eeck, my E-reader's browser keeps whigging outm

Anyway, yeah.

You're pretty much our cleric at the moment.

I plan on getting some defense-type skills, even though I was going to be the psychic kind of guy with the typical psychic abilities.

Telekinesis, telepathy, precognition.

That type of stuff.

Which I suppose I could still include.

Imma be the tank, I guess.

Aku's damage, you're support.

I recommend reading up on how to use a naginata in a fight, 'cause it's either that or the bow.

Use the sword as a last resort.

Naginata will help keep foes at a distance, if you use it properly.*

Hopefully Akio knows to do this so he can "teach" you more effectively.

*EDIT: Further away the opponent, the less likely you are to be maimed.

Stay close enough to use your skills, but far away enough to be safe.

Yeah, I picked the Naginata for that reason, and have been watching naginata fights on youtube trying to learn how to use it properly. Sword was always a last resort anyway.

Akio is... good at combat, but I don't know much else about his usable weapons...

Do more than look at videos.

Read, mange.

I'm sure some weirdo has uploaded some .pdf about it somewhere.

Or try Wikipedia.

It's where I'm getting all my kendo know-how.

EDIT: At least you're doing something. I wouldn't have bothered at all when I started.

He doesn't seem the most articulate individual, and I suppose simplicity has its place...

Wasn't much better than that when I started out.

You've encountered him before?

Eeck, that post seemed as if I was looking down on you guys.

Gah, I'm too much of an elitist prick...

I need to work on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back