The Divide

Okay. Would it be acceptable to create a character who was former a High Demon-tier in terms of power, then nearly had their soul destroyed and was reduced to a powerful normal-tier demon?

Heaven put a huge Kill On Sight kind of order for them, they got their rear end kicked halfway to oblivion by a large number of angels

That backstory is possible, but extremely unlikely. High demons would rarely, if ever, leave Hell. The only such demon that is a High Demon tier that does not live in hell is king of the demon world, Byakurou Chiba.

A similar, more likely story would be a high demon's betrayal of Lucifer or either Okurigami. To save themselves they would perhaps possess the body of a human child, or cast an avatar that's a normal demon. Something of the sort.

Here is the angle I'm going for:

The char is a snake-themed former High Demon who was the snake that tempted humankind in Biblical myth. He gave humans knowledge of good and evil, maybe without letting Lucifer know of his plan, in order to allow humans to enter Hell or something like that. By making it possible for human souls to enter Hell, he provoked the wrath of Heaven and narrowly escaped complete destruction of their soul through using human bodies like skins.

Ah I see. Well that exact angle can't work in this roleplay, because Sin is virtually seen as "negative" emotions, and humans are innately born with that by their imperfect creation at God's hands. Angels are also imperfect, because they were also created by God. Thus "sin", the perceptions of good and evil, are natural to humans and angels alike. Lucifer is viewed as the first sinner, which is why he and Okurigami received an extreme amount of Satanic energy.

Now, because of the agreement between Lucifer and God, they cannot directly influence humans to be aligned to heaven or hell, and only souls judged by spirit world may go to heaven or hell. So leading souls directly to hell would be in direct violation of the agreement and would receive the wrath of heaven.

Well then, would it be acceptable to make the char a traitor to Lucifer as you said earlier?

The whole theme I wanted for the char was to give them a backstory where they faked their own death/destruction, and hides their identity.

Being a traitor to Lucifer is acceptable. How he betrays Lucifer is the only question.

:3 No I understand, just trying to keep the lore concrete. I don't mind them faking their own death and what not, just why/how is important.

I wish to make a char that is very slippery and hard to kill, choosing to avoid confrontation and escape potential battles until serious plot development, where he cuts loose.

Also, to make a char who is unaligned to the point where he mostly just observes and chats with other characters to emotionally unsettle them or pass time, then escape before they can land a hit on him, which makes him an aggravating, tricky bastard. 
He also acts as a spy or information broker and chposes his employers on a whim.

That character sounds fine, why don't you take a swing at a CS, and we can discuss changes as needed :3

By throwing shit at the other gm's 'cause they've been MIA. >.>

But I'll set you up. I'm going to have Johanna leave school now. Yer character can meet her since they have established history. at least we can get OOW involved that way and what not until things are suited for the time jump into the first arc...and out of this intro...

@Veirrianna Valentine for your intro post, I suggest have yer character run into OOW's. That way it'll give him some interaction and provide a chance for you to have an intro.

Regardless if your characters get a chance an intro. Monday we will be moving into the first arc -applauds- Narration will describe what's going, and what happened in the time skip. all should pm me NOW if there is something specific they want their characters to do in the time skip. It'll save me from pm's about how you don't like what yer character did in the time skip...otay? Otay.

AkuNoOkami said:
@Veirrianna Valentine for your intro post, I suggest have yer character run into OOW's. That way it'll give him some interaction and provide a chance for you to have an intro.
Regardless if your characters get a chance an intro. Monday we will be moving into the first arc -applauds- Narration will describe what's going, and what happened in the time skip. all should pm me NOW if there is something specific they want their characters to do in the time skip. It'll save me from pm's about how you don't like what yer character did in the time skip...otay? Otay.
I won't mind too much what Seranna will do, but I expect she would be, I dunno, helping build a new orphanage, or feeding homeless peoples xD Nice stuff.

Hey, Aku, would it be okay to have Ophidius pop out of the sewer covered in sewage and demon blood while screaming "We will lay waste to the surface-dwellers!" or something like that?

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]Hey, Aku, would it be okay to have Ophidius pop out of the sewer covered in sewage and demon blood while screaming "We will lay waste to the surface-dwellers!" or something like that?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if Seranna is going to have a grudging form of 'respect' for Ophidius, or immediately try to put a 25mm shell through his chest xD

Psht, she can try. 
Ophi is old as hell, so he has had a lot of time for physical condition and speed training. He makes kung fu look like tai chi and bullets look like bowling balls.

Since I'm new, someone mind telling me what is outside of the school so that I can make my post? x]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back