• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Divide

"That Woods kid? Huh. Maybe I should rally up a couple low-rank demons to tussle with him, see if he is really the one." The man in the coat took a sip of his sizzling drink, enjoying the sensations of warmth it provided that would most likely melt an average human inside out. "Say, how is the pope doing these days? Is there still that Kill-On-Sight order for me in Vatican City?"

"Maybe," he responded almost disinterested in that notion,"But it doesn't mean the power will awaken fully even if you did." Lucifer yawned a bit ebfore blinking,"You know there is a kill on sight order for you almost everywhere, right? In any regard, I oughta pay him a visit. I've heard he's been slandering my name, but that can wait. You and I have to go to the demon world soon. By the by, that wolf girl is there now, I can sense it."

"Oh? How has the demon world changed in my absence? What do all the hip cool demon youngsters think of me these days? Damn, I'm starting to feel old." He took another sip of his drink, letting bittersweet memories creep into his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back