• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark Village

Annabella saw the large hound walk through the doorway and into the house and straight to the pork as if he owned the place. The dog had a similar coat colour to that of her hair, except her hair was more of a white than a grey. "Well hello Maximus!" Annabella said to the dog as she knelt down on the ground and patted her thigh to get the dogs attention.

@Slothtastic

She had gotten Maximus' attention, wagging his tail and his tongue sticking out he made his way over to her. Trying to jump up to lick her. (Like put his paws on her stomach or something and lick her face. That kinda stuff dogs do.)

@Wolfette157

"Hey boy!" Annabella said with a smile on her face as Maximus licked her cheek. Annabella patted and rubbed his neck and then looked up to Bijorn. "Where did you get him?" She asked as she looked back at the dog and into his eyes. She absolutely loved dogs.

@Slothtastic

"A migrated Irishman. He couldn't take care of Maximus because of money issues so I bought 'em off of him. Nice man he was. But Maximus here wasn't happy until I gave him two pounds of meat, I used to spoil him..." He grumbled the last bit. 

@Wolfette157

The small girl blinked, trying to be a bit brave. The village scared her and she wanted nothing to do with it. "I.. don't think so.. I was almost burned alive on a post.." She cleared her throat. As he asked her name, she felt a bit at ease, compared to before. Before, the memories put her on edge. "Ara. Migra." As she spat out her name, she looked at her apron, brushing the dirt off. A smile flowed from her lips and she looked at the man. It was hard to pick out features on his face, but she rolled with it. Before he could respond, she blurted out, "So what are we going to do? There's not very many people that I know of anymore that are actual witches.." her voice trailed off."They all were burned or had weapons driven through them. Perhaps, if we can just persuade everyone to leave, instead."

@Trombone Geek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back