• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Cruelest Animal

I like it! *woof*

And an idea; since we're going with this approach it might be beneficial to add a Personality section to the character sheets. Because having worked together as part of the same patrol our character would know each other by now, and there's precious little I can conclude just by looking at the background and traits. A few sentences would suffice, just to flesh us out a bit more.

What if someone were to "adopt" Avery. I'm not sure. Maybe I should change my character a bit, though.

[QUOTE="Manic Muse]Would it be reasonable to expect that they might have had a report passed down to keep a lookout for somebody of Ashie's description?
Perhaps because of reports of grifters swindling people in the streets with obnoxious antics?

Or because of her running after being brought there for slave trade?

I'm not sure if the slave trade is something that's considered illegal in their eyes, or more of an underground thing that they tend to over look. Or business as usual.

[/QUOTE]
The slave trade isn't the least bit illegal in Umbra. It's run by the vampires with the Thanatocracy's blessing. If anything, they may be on the lookout for escapees with orders to return them.

budgieboo said:
What if someone were to "adopt" Avery. I'm not sure. Maybe I should change my character a bit, though.
Avery might be the informant to our trio of Guild staff. Avery sees things, tells Nightingale, and in return gets some money or food?

Grey said:
Avery might be the informant to our trio of Guild staff. Avery sees things, tells Nightingale, and in return gets some money or food?
Yes, I agree. I've been thinking she'd be of the rouge-kind of character, at least in terms of stealth and speed, so she'd be able to easily scout around for information.

If you're all content with how your characters are connected I should have something up later.

Most likely, not going to get to an intro post until Sunday night or Monday. I will just jump in depending on where you all are at. Have family in town starting tomorrow until Sunday.

Aur0ra said:
... every team consisting of a lamblighter and ...
11h1pr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! It was hard to catch (just look at it).

Gonna do my post now, then we'll see what comes of that *woof*

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]
11h1pr.jpg

[/QUOTE]
LOL yup yup that was a good catch (> :D ), lamblighters have more potential that lamplighters you know XDthe cute maaaa on fire xD

i really want to reply but feel like i should wait for the others

*stares at the people who were excited for the rp to start, keeping in mind that some people are busy*

Okay. This weekend. I'm having a crazy week involving dealing with an insurance agent and trying to get a new license plate.

Sorry for being slow on replies everyone. Real life has been giving me a run for my money last couple of weeks. I will work to post tomorrow!

Woke up with intentions of posting today but a rogue wild mouse came. I end up playing the real life version of mouse hunt today instead.

Good news, the mouse made a safe get away and most of my house is back together!

Thanks for your patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back