The Campfire [An Age Undreamed Of]

So the stunt give me automatic successes? (I only listed the dice pools, and was waiting for stunt rating - you reply was a bit confusing...)

I attacked the meat puppet with the first attack, then the ape with the second...

Ahhh, two stunt dice as well.

Also, your first attack has six dice over on its DV. Second has the five dice over on the DV.

I get it. You could just have told me that it has got DV 6 against the first attack and 5 against the second one :P

Aaaaand shitty roll ahoy!

Group, (well, those of you still here) if we may have a small discussion.

I've come to a roadblock concerning this game. I was all gung ho for it in the beginning, but now...I'm a bit...mm, disconnected from it. The thrill is gone, as B.B. King put it. And I can't really see why I should keep running something I'm not wholly into anymore.

That and Apo has completely disappeared from this board from what I understand. I know we're in combat, but truly, this game is like dragging heavy blocks in a chain gang, and it seems to be thus for some of you too. I apologize.

However, I realize my games can usually be hit or miss, this in my eyes is clearly a miss.

Therefore, I'm going to nuke this thing soon.

I do not wish for bad blood, as it were, I always have plots and games in mind. I'll post them as they come in the game idea threads. Perhaps we can have a good gaming rapport later on.

Until then, all. Once again, my apologies.

Well, the thing that bothers me is that my last action in the game was made of suck.

No bad blood, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back