The Campfire [An Age Undreamed Of]

I'm wondering around my town trying to find a bar with HD and cheap prices to watch the pats game. Then I can start posting.

A Pats fan? IIIIIIIIIIII gotta go. I'm afraid I can't play anymore.

:P :P

(Dolphins fan here. I have a bad feeling about our season this year. So I'm a bit bitter.)

Yeah. Definitely a pats fan and still nitchig about last year vim shameless. Found a nice dive now so going to settle down and post. Though it's a bit awkward with a phone.

Unconquored Sun. She firmly believes that each exalt should worship their patron and fulfill their role in creation according to their gods plan to returncreation to harmony.

That sorts makes her an arch conservative of sorts. Or perhaps an originalist. I can't imagine she'd be take too seriously by most.

Out of curiosity, do you think it'd be pretty easy to find players for a nWoD on this board? I think I recall you mentioning you'd run a Vampire game here.

Indeed. There's also an ongoing changeling game,, and Hyrune is talking about running Geist as well.

I could walk up to you right now and say hello, and you'd have no idea who I was, and you'd have forgotten the conversation by the time I came back to the table as Kwan Shu. I'll take my chances. :P

Depending on how I want to play the moon cycle, as much as eleven days if it goes full on the 28th of every Creation month. If I'm feeling a little more wild, just three days. I think we'll go with the three.

Click 'back to main page,' and it'll take you to the ECR home page. In the sidebar there's a dice roller there for Exalted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back