• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆

mammon.

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Questions and such go here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lost feel free to reserve, but please bear in mind that beforw you choose a role - See me. I'm in the process of creating my character as we speak.

@Aero I hope the crush Arthrn has on Ikki is not implying they may be potential mates? I know Ikki isn't interested, but I'm making sure before I accept.

Chaotic Pastel] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL] I hope the crush Arthrn has on Ikki is not implying they may be potential mates? I know Ikki isn't interested, but I'm making sure before I accept.
No, they will not be mates ever and are open for anyone.

Aero said:
No, they will not be mates ever and are open for anyone.
Thanks so much for the clarification, hun! ♡

Also @Lost and @moustachepanda I hope to see some sheets from you guys soon. We need a couple more characters before starting.

moustachepanda said:
Okie, it looks great! My only concern is that the pack hasn't been around for that long, so I'm not sure as to how your character would have been there since puphood :c Just a bit of editing and I'll accept ^^

Also, I'll be starting us off soon, guys!

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21689-chaotic-pastel/ said:
@Chaotic Pastel[/URL] could I create the Lead Selsa? I can bring a couple other people in.
Sure, hun! Go for it! ^^

@omgcaro

@ShadowOwl0123

@MuffinRPs

Attention, everyone:

More
Rules have been recently added, and I would appreciate it greatly if you all could read them ♥

Thanks guys!

Oh sorry for my font being off, I'm on my phone and I forgot what font I used before( :( )

Will fix when I'm on my laptop!

omgcaro said:
Oh sorry for my font being off, I'm on my phone and I forgot what font I used before( :( )
Will fix when I'm on my laptop!
All is well, dearie. It was fine ^^

Also, @ThatOneWeirdo welcome! Please read the rules before starting, if ya' don't mind! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back