⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆ (OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS)

MuffinRPs said:
"Y-Yes it's Beau. I'm the Omega." He layed down on his stomach and gazed at Dru with his big soft blue eyes, "And I understand if you mess up names." His ears perked up and his claws dug into the ground slightly.
MuffinRPs said:
((@Drumonkey you repeated the same post...))
(My bad I was sure I responded but apparently it didn't catch that) Dru smiled "I'm glad I got your name right it makes me feel good to be able to remember most if not all of the names of the people I help out." Dru smiled a little more before tilting his head and looking at Beau with confusion "in my self absorption I didn't ask but is there something wrong or did you want to talk to me about something? You seem to have something on your mind." Dru gestured with a paw to the upturned dirt.

Drumonkey said:
(My bad I was sure I responded but apparently it didn't catch that) Dru smiled "I'm glad I got your name right it makes me feel good to be able to remember most if not all of the names of the people I help out." Dru smiled a little more before tilting his head and looking at Beau with confusion "in my self absorption I didn't ask but is there something wrong or did you want to talk to me about something? You seem to have something on your mind." Dru gestured with a paw to the upturned dirt.
He opened his mouth to say one thing but changed his mind, "N-no. I was just bored and you were the closest wolf so I-I thought I'd talk to you," Beau looked down at his claws digging into the ground and looked at him again as his tail wagged gently from side to side.

MuffinRPs said:
He opened his mouth to say one thing but changed his mind, "N-no. I was just bored and you were the closest wolf so I-I thought I'd talk to you," Beau looked down at his claws digging into the ground and looked at him again as his tail wagged gently from side to side.
Dru waited for a moment then said "are you sure that is all? I am fine with a simple conversation but you really do seem like you have something on your mind and I want this pack to flow simply and well together. If you feel you can't trust me then I will try not to take it to heart." Dru shrugged and tried his best not to seem bothered by the Omega's reluctance to talk to him.

Drumonkey said:
Dru waited for a moment then said "are you sure that is all? I am fine with a simple conversation but you really do seem like you have something on your mind and I want this pack to flow simply and well together. If you feel you can't trust me then I will try not to take it to heart." Dru shrugged and tried his best not to seem bothered by the Omega's reluctance to talk to him.
"I'm-I'm fine, Dru, really," he smiled at him, "I'm gonna see if anyone else is still in bed. They shouldn't be really. See ya later," Beau stood up and walked away from Dru making it look like he was heading towards the dens but instead just turning a corner and sitting down alone. He hit his head on a tree repeatedly, "Stupid stupid stupid." He stopped, sighed and spoke to himself, "Grow some goddamn balls, Beau! He's right there. Just tell him...but it could go the wrong way. He could laugh at us and be evil. But why would he? He's a nice wolf. He should understand...then why is it taking you so goddamn long? It's probably fear of the unknown but everyone faces fears so why not me? The overwhelming fear of being judged? The hatred from others? Disappointing people I care for? Probably all those things so why don't I forget it? Because it's right there in my head and he's there in the flesh and I can't just remove it like a twig in my fur. Ugh! I'm the worst!" He sloped into a ball and cut out the world.

[ @omgcaro

@ShadowOwl0123 ]

With a gentle expression, Leila chuckled softly and sighed in contentment. "Well Caeldori, I must be off to speak with the rest of the pack about today's plans. You stay out of trouble and I'll speak with you later, alright?" She gave the pup a gentle and playful nudge before stopping and sniffing at the air. Her eyes widened in alertness, and she growled lowly as she rushed to the edge of the clearing. "Bear in the territory, secure the parameter!! NOW!" She barked out loud enough for the pack to hear as she rushed off into the woods to hunt down the strange scent. Leila held her upright position as she sniffed the air, luckily it's no one from the Executioners... She thought with relief, but she wouldn't risk a feral bear harming her pack.

679756vtql6ozj6a.gif

Kaga had awoken earlier in the day and stayed in his den to fully awaken himself before leaving and shaking the dust out of his fur, however as soon as he had left he heard his Alpha already in high alert and telling the pack to secure the parameter. That means pups stay in the dens.. He thought with a groan and pouted as he sat down near the opening of his den, ears flattened against his head. "I wanna find the intruder too..." He thought with a huff, clawing at the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
MuffinRPs said:
"I'm-I'm fine, Dru, really," he smiled at him, "I'm gonna see if anyone else is still in bed. They shouldn't be really. See ya later," Beau stood up and walked away from Dru making it look like he was heading towards the dens but instead just turning a corner and sitting down alone. He hit his head on a tree repeatedly, "Stupid stupid stupid." He stopped, sighed and spoke to himself, "Grow some goddamn balls, Beau! He's right there. Just tell him...but it could go the wrong way. He could laugh at us and be evil. But why would he? He's a nice wolf. He should understand...then why is it taking you so goddamn long? It's probably fear of the unknown but everyone faces fears so why not me? The overwhelming fear of being judged? The hatred from others? Disappointing people I care for? Probably all those things so why don't I forget it? Because it's right there in my head and he's there in the flesh and I can't just remove it like a twig in my fur. Ugh! I'm the worst!" He sloped into a ball and cut out the world.
Chaotic Pastel] [CENTER] [ @omgcaro [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39612-shadowowl0123/ said:
@ShadowOwl0123[/URL] ][/CENTER]

With a gentle expression, Leila chuckled softly and sighed in contentment. "Well Caeldori, I must be off to speak with the rest of the pack about today's plans. You stay out of trouble and I'll speak with you later, alright?" She gave the pup a gentle and playful nudge before stopping and sniffing at the air. Her eyes widened in alertness, and she growled lowly as she rushed to the edge of the clearing. "Bear in the territory, secure the parameter!! NOW!" She barked out loud enough for the pack to hear as she rushed off into the woods to hunt down the strange scent. Leila held her upright position as she sniffed the air, luckily it's no one from the Executioners... She thought with relief, but she wouldn't risk a feral bear harming her pack.

679756vtql6ozj6a.gif

Kaga had awoken earlier in the day and stayed in his den to fully awaken himself before leaving and shaking the dust out of his fur, however as soon as he had left he heard his Alpha already in high alert and telling the pack to secure the parameter. That means pups stay in the dens.. He thought with a groan and pouted as he sat down near the opening of his den, ears flattened against his head. "I wanna find the intruder too..." He thought with a huff, clawing at the ground.
Dru immediately moved to the very edge of the perimiter and made sure to face the way his alpha had gone. Dru knew that he should probably chase after her but then again having both of them out and in danger would probably be worse for the pack however Dru called out to Leila as she took off "I will guard them with my life."

Fenris couldn't help but smile. He had never known Arthrn to be so bashful when it came to she-wolves. Usually he couldn't hold a relationship for more than a few days, so it was nice to see him taking an interest in something other than a fling. "We don't have anything yet. So yes, you can go see Ikki. You know, you should really tell her you like her before she's taken." @Aero

[ @omgcaro ]

(Sorry this is so much to read guys, I got too into it. I love hurting my characters </3)

Leila stalked through the woods as she sought out the cause of the problem, her blue eyes narrowed to slits as she kept low to the ground and hid in the bushes; Her dark fur provided her some coverage within the shadows of the forest, and it was all the more reason Leila chose this land her own. Her ears pricked up in alert as she heard a sound in the bush opposite of the one she'd hidden in, and every muscle in her body stilled. Leila barely let out a single breath as she awaited any movement in the bush again, time seemed to go still for a moment as her mind raced with thoughts; was the bear being chased by humans? Was it cowardly or vicious? Her pack... her beloved pack, no, her family - She had to keep them safe.

However, at that very moment, a bear cub tumbled out of the bush with a groan. The black bear sniffed at the air and curiously investigated the area. Blue eyes widened in surprise at the sight; the thing was cute... but where a cub was, the mother could be near. Leila growled lowly to frighten the cub, and watched it run off and away from her turf with a whine. Leila waited a few moments, making sure the mother's scent was nowhere near, and glanced about nervously as she smelled it getting nearer. Before Leila could take the time to realize it, Leila heard a loud roar at her side, and she jumped in shock as the mother bear's claw swooped down to swipe at her side and leaving three bleeding gashes on her side. However, she refused to let the pain get to her as she gave it a low growl and barked as loudly as she could, her fur standing up on its ends to look larger. The bear stood on its hind legs, seemingly readying itself to swipe again, until it sniffed at the air and gave Leila a growl before leaving. At that point in time, Leila was grateful to have scared off the cub - or else the bear would have stayed until she was mauled to death. Drawing in a breath, the black wolf forced herself back to her pack with a wince every time a leaf brushed against her bleeding wound. Although she was harmed, she was happy to keep her pack safe. Even better, it was a good thing it was far from the clearing - Where the pack's noise couldn't draw the bears closer.

As Leila entered the clearing, she gave a gentle expression and nodded, "We're safe, it was a mother bear and her cub... I managed to fend them off." She said in a pained tone, which soon hardened again as she spoke up. "But I demand to see the Selsas and Epsilons at the Alpha's Rock immediately after I see our Zeta..," Leila turned towards her Beta and nodded, "Dru, I need to speak with you too. I have important matter to discuss." With that, the she-wolf trotted off to the rock, and entered the Zeta's working den. "Ikki... I need your help." She mumbled, motioning her head to the bleeding gash on her side, doing her best to hide any evidence of pain on her expression.

Phaethon laid silently on a plush pile of leaves, studying the colors which autumn brings. The Selsa was alert, he had heard the roar of a beast followed by Leila's forceful bark. He ventured out to find the Alpha engaged in a battle with a large mother black bear. Leila was bleeding on her hind leg though holding her stance as if she was completely uninjured. Phaethon stood, his fur visible in the shadows. The bear quickly caught sight of him, sniffed the air and dispersed. He was curious, had been the threat of multiple wolves, or simply Leila which had frightened off the bear? Phaethon slid behind a mound of shrubs, he watched as the Alpha staggered home, determined to fend off any secondary attacks they may come at her. She shouted off simple orders before proceeding to the Zeta, known as Ikki. Phaethon followed her in. "The bear with be back, Leila. The cub would not be here unless it had set it territory nearby." Phaethon said to her. "We are the threat to her as well as her cubs as far as she is concerned."

@Chaotic Pastel

Dru stayed close to his alpha and mentally winced. If he had went with her he would've been able to protect her however when she said she had an important matter to discuss Dru quickly stood and followed her curious to see what she needed to talk to him about. @Chaotic Pastel

Alaska heard the news about the alpha being attacked. Her ears perked up just in case a bear decided to attack the pack. She let out a low growl before taking a quick sniff scan of the air, making sure no bears were in sniff range.

She walked over to the Zeta's den where she heard her Alpha wincing in pain. She bowed her head waiting for Leila to call her in.

@Chaotic Pastel

Arthrn gave a small nod of thanks to Fernis. "Hehe, you and so many other wolves have givin me the same advice...I wish it was that easy." Arthrn replied, mumbling the last part. With a sigh he began making his way to the Zeta den when a loud bark rang in his ears. Alert, Arthrn looked over at Leila listening to her report and watch as his leader took off just like that. "Be careful." He whispered and watched until her tail disappeared in the thick woods.

Like the others, he waited patiently for her return. Arthrn was definitely nervous for his leaders safety and let out a sigh of relief when she came back. Unfortunately she came back limping and headed straight to the Zeta den. He followed the rest of the wolves toward the den and waited patiently for her to say it was okay to come in or she came out.
@Lost

Ikki turned away from supplies and her eyes widen in surprise when Leila came limping in. The she-wolf rushed toward her and observed the wound carefully. "Your lucky once again Leila. Any deeper and you could've died." She said and walked over to get the proper supplies.

As she began healing the wound, Phaethon came in and started to discuss matters about the bear. "Phaethon really? Do you honestly believe this is the proper time to discuss about the bear problem?" The Zeta let out low growl and treated the wound. "The last thing our Alpha needs right now is to be thinking about what to do next, how to beat the bear, how to scare it away, blah blah whatever you must talk about!" She said in a huff and left a wet leaf on the wound as she grabbed some vine to bandage Leila. "Ask her again when I'm done. So if you really need to talk, go outside and talk to the wolves waiting. If you can be quiet, then I have no problem you staying."
@Chaotic Pastel @Chaos Follows

Caeldori really wanted to assist on the bear hunt but she knew it wasn't the right thing to do at the time. She huffed and made her way to the pup den, waiting for Leila to return. The white pup noticed Kaga being glum just like herself. Before she could go over to say hello, news of the Alpha returning and injured filled her ears.

The adolescent ran as fast as she could to the Zeta den and squeezed past the group of wolves surrounding it. Caeldori made it to the front, thanks to her small size and took a peek inside to see how Leila was doing. @Chaotic Pastel

[ @omgcaro

@Drumonkey ]​

Leila shook her head with a small smile, gently waving her paw towards Ikki. "It's fine, Ikki, Phaethon has as much right to be here as I do.. He's a close friend of mine. I'm glad he's informing me, though.." She laid her head against her paws with a frown. "It's actually good that I know of it.." Her eyes closed for a moment, digging her claws into the ground, "It's all the more reason to speak with my Selsas after this.." Leila paused, and laughed quietly which was soon followed by a wince. "I ought to be lucky, though... Escaping the Executioners is no laughing matter.." She murmured, glancing over to her wound with a grimace.

You should be ashamed of yourself, worrying the entire pack like this... She thought to herself with a deep frown as she glanced outside the den. It was true, she should be ashamed of worrying her whole pack like this - She should have been more careful and demanded the presence of her Selsas or Beta. Glancing back to her bandaged wound, she looked up to Ikki with a tilted head. "How long do you suppose it would take for it to heal, Ikki?" The black wolf asked, glancing back outside the den and giving Caeldori a gentle expression. She had to pretend she wasn't hurting, for the sake of her pack.

679756vtql6ozj6a.gif

As soon as Kaga had heard the Alpha's return, his eyes grew wide in shock. Their Alpha was injured? Did that bear not know who that was?! He quickly ran towards the group that flocked around the Zeta's den and pushed his way though the wolves instead to take a peek at the Alpha within the den. The wound looked so horrible, yet she was somehow still smiling... It all reminded him of his parents, how they'd smile down at him after fighting off other rogue wolves.

No matter how badly they were hurt, they found a way to smile at him. He could feel the tears well up in his eyes, and he backed out of the crowd instead to wipe his tears away and await his Alpha's return from the Zeta's den, his head low and his ears pinned back against his head. "Please be okay..." He murmured, pawing anxiously at the dirt; Leila was the only motherly figure he had in this pack, and although he wasn't Alpha - he looked up to Phaethon as a great inspiration. Kaga wasn't ready to lose two more significant wolves in his life. Not again - It was all the more reason he wanted to be a Selsa, so he could protect the wolves he cared for.

When Edon heard about the bear he ran to the pup's den as fast as possible. "Caeldori! That goddamn pup!" He didnt see Caeldori. So he went searching for her. Leaving behind the other pups. "No, not again!" he thought with a hint of flashbacks crossing through his mind. He saw Caeldori in the Zeta den. "Caeldori! What are you doing!" @Lost @ThatOneWeirdo @Aero @Chaotic Pastel

Dru sat next to his Alpha trying to do his best to mimic her calm exterior howevery he was having a little trouble with it, after several moments of thought and a few more minutes of internal debate Dru spoke quietly to his Alpha "I understand that you're strong and worry about us but please next time you sense something is off or you need to go combat a problem take at least one Selsa with you or send me if you think it could be very dangerous. You can find another Beta but we cannot find another Alpha and I don't want to travel alone again." Dru felt it was his duty to tell his Alpha his opinion and had to remind himself why he spoke up in the first place 'she can't lead everyone all by herself.' It was that mantra that he had to repeat to himself as he waited. @Chaotic Pastel

Phaethon ignored Ikka's remark, nodding at the Alpha. "I will be awaiting your announcement." He told Leila. The wolf turned to see Kaga pawing the ground nervously. Phaethon took the pup by the scruff of his neck. He carried Kaga to the Alpha's Rock before releasing him. " You need not worry about Leila, Kaga." Phaethon spoke to him as though Kaga was his own pup. "She is strong, no bear would stand a chance against her. I watched it run away from her myself." He tried reassuring the pup. The Selsa motioned towards the Alpha's Rock, "Lets get ready for these announcements, aye?" He patted the surrounding dirt then laid down.

@Chaotic Pastel

Leigh
Leigh stumbled out of her den, her little body shaking as she stretched and yawned. She was hungry. But more importantly, she was bored. Food could wait, she wanted to play. Unfortunately, she could see wolves gathering near the Alpha's Rock, making her let out a whine of frustration. She dashed over, bumping into a few wolves, stepping on a few tails. They were used to her by now, they normally gave her some slack.

She noticed her father nearby, and let out another whine. She stepped over to him, nosing his paw lightly until she got his attention. "I caught a leaf today." She bragged hopefully, begging for his attention for just a moment.

"Good job." The large wolf growled, not looking at her. She was half-tempted to bite him, but she just walked back to her spot, tail between her legs.​

Royce, Lead Selsa
Royce kept his eyes peeled for danger, as usual. He hadn't gotten his position by slacking off. He noticed the wolves slowly streaming toward the Alpha's Rock, and his ears pricked slightly as he got to his feet, shaking out his fur. The cool wind felt good against his skin, cooling him down effectively.

He noticed the interaction between Leigh and her father, and had to swallow a snarl. A wolf should be there for his pup, and Leigh's father seemed to have no sense of that. His paws moved instinctively, and he sat beside Leigh, on her father's side so she couldn't see her father.​

Ikki let out a sigh as Leila approved of Phaethon's actions and watched as the Selsa left along with Kaga. "I'm sorry for lashing out Leila. I just don't see how this is a proper time to discuss business." She said with a low growl and wrapped on last time around Leila's wound before cutting the vine with her teeth. She glued the vine that was sticking out back in place with some water and then surveyed her work.

"Technically... One and a half moons but knowing you that must be way too long." Ikki replied with a small smile. "It can be cut down to one moon or less, if you visit me every day to change the bandages and treat it. Get lost of rest and finally, don't be running out taking on bears by yourself." She said with a chuckle and placed a paw on her leaders' head. "Long story short. Take it easy. Seriously, I mean it Leila."
@Chaotic Pastel

Caeldori was happy to see the Alpha give her a strong and reassuring look. 'Thank goodness, she's okay.' The adolescent though to herself with a small sigh escaping her lips. She got a little closer to see if she could hear how long it would take to heal but unfortunately, Edon came up calling her name.

"I'm fine you old fart. I was just seeing how are leader was doing." Caeldori replied with a small growl for making her miss the information she wished to hear. "I missed crucial information due to your interruption and I demand an apology." The pup huffed and held her head high awaiting his apology. @ShadowOwl0123

Edon sighed "Don't you dare expect an apology from me! I should expect an apology from you! You know how worried i am about you, about every pup, i left them behind for you! Move yourself to the den at an instant!" He was so worried he almost slipped while going to the den.

"E-Excuse me Leila, but this little pup should be in the pup's den now. Don't mind me."

She faced Caeldori "And from you i expect an apology!"

@Chaotic Pastel @Aero

Leigh
Leigh looked up when Royce sat beside her, surprised. She'd never even spoken to the wolf, lead Selsa, she knew. Nonetheless, she shuffled closer to him, using him to block the wind. She looked up at him, eyes wide with confusion.

"Thank you." She said simply, shifting to be lying down on the ground beside him, resting her head on her paws.​

Fenris looked around uneasily. He had just parted with Arthrn when he saw Leila limp back into camp. Like the rest of the pack, he had quickly taken to waiting outside as Ikki treated their Alpha. Now, as with most everyone assembled, he was worried. It wasn't that he didn't trust Ikki. He knew she was an excellent Zeta. It was just, though he had never fought much himself, he couldn't imagine anyone going against a bear alone and sustaining any less than fatal wounds.

Kota groggily opened his eyes. He knew he should probably get up, but he was just so tired.
Nobody will miss me if I sleep a little longer, right? Just as he closed his eyes once more, he heard a commotion out in the clearing. The pack typically didn't make this much noise so early. Which meant, Kota thought, that there was bound to be excitement! He quickly scrambled out of his family's den, and ran on until he reached the edge of the gathering. To his annoyance, he was too short to see what was going on. Rather than push his way to the center, he began to jump. If he made it high enough, he might be able to catch a glimpse of what had transpired.

After what happened with the bear and Leila, Qira went to the river she needed to be calm. "I need to keep us safe, we need to keep ourselves safe." She sat on the edge of the river and looked at the clear water reflecting her. She extended her legs, stood up and went back to the pack. She was worried about Leila, if Ikki took good care of the wound. She grasped the ground with his paw and went in the Zeta's den. She faced Ikki "How is her wound doing?" she looked at Leila with a worried face, moistening her lips of anxiety.

@Aero

Rosebark woke to the low sounds of yips and small conversation. Something was happening outside, and she hadn't been awake to see it. She hopped out of her den and bounded to the main clearing, following the crowd and turning her attention to the Alpha, who seemed to be wounded.

North looked at the butterfly blending in with the tree it was on."I will get it... I will get that bear no matter what..."

She tried to touch the butterfly lightly but it flew away.

She went to the training area and thought as if the training doll was the bear.

She dodged, thinking as if the bear is trying to slash her. She bit the doll made of leaves and branches in the leg, hard, the branches in the fake leg snapped.

She let go of the leg.

She went to the Zeta's den and saw Royce sitting next to Leigh.

She slightly blushed and waited until her cheeks were cold again.

She went up to them and saw that Royce was sitting between Leigh and her father.

She sat next to Leigh and looked at Royce."H-Hi Royce... So... How are stuff doing?" she looked a bit shy and was scared he would see that something was wrong.

@Play On Words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back