The Bandit and the Princess

"I am looking for my sister and one of my staff think you were with her last," Heath growled, refusing to sit next to Jace.

Jace smiled and quickly stood up. He pushed Heath down into a secluded, hidden part of the garden and drew his knife. He pressed it to Heath's throat and said. "Heath, dear, dear, you took something of mine that I love, so I did the same." A sly grin crept across his face. "Give it back and your sister shall be yours."

Heath glared up at him. "Why would I take something from a pathetic person like you? Return my sister now!" He tried to struggle out from underneath Jace.

Jace pressed the knife further into Heath's throat. "You know what you took you little bastard!" Jace regained his calm. "You have until the end of this month to return what is mine, or she dies."

Jace snarled, "I'm sorry it's too late, you have until the end of the month." Jace spat on Heath's face. "The quicker you are, the less she is hurt." Jace smiled and left Heath on the garden floor. "Oh and if you tell anyone, she is dead."

"Fine. I'll get it back by the end of this month, but I will only give it to you if she is unharmed," Heath growled and wiped the spit off his face.

"Deal, a pleasure trading with you." Jace smiled and walked back upstairs and into the room where Jasmine was. He sat down next to her, "so rude your brother, isn't he?"

Jasmine's eyes widen. "You met my brother?"

Heath walked away from Jace's place, his facial expression showing how unhappy he was.

"Yes, we had a little chat." Jace moved a bit closer to Jasmine. "Now, have you thought about something to talk about?

"I'm sorry, I really am..." Jace said and put his arm around Jasmine, pulling himself in a little more as if to protect her from something.

"It's ok Jasmine it's ok," Jace tried to reassure her. "You have nothing to be scared of, don't worry."

"You will be home soon, don't worry," Jace kissed the top of her head. "I'll leave you alone if you want." Jace said and stood up to leave. He needed to give her some room, or that's what Jace thought anyway.

"Oh.." Jace twirled around and sat back down next to Jasmine. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back