The Bandit and the Princess

Jace awoke the next morning and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. He gave Jasmine some breakfast as well and went about doing his normal daily things.

Jasmine ate her breakfast then waited for Jace to return. He was the only person that knew where she was and the only person thatc ouldkeep her from going mad.

Jace walked into the room and sat down. He was really bored so he decided to come and see what Jasmine was doing.

Jace smiled and looked at her. Jasmine was quite beautiful. "Hey," he replied watching what Jasmine was doing and admiring at the swift movements of her hands.

"Whoever made that breakfast needs a bit of help. They didn't have enough cheese in the omelet," Jasmine stated as she continued to braid her hair.

"I prefer it with less cheese but I can ask them for more cheese if you'd like," he smiled. He left the room and came back with some clean clothes. "Here, get changed, I got you some clean clothes from the guest room.

Jasmine took the clothes gratefully and looked down at the ballroom gown she had been wearing. "Thank you, Jace. These will do nicely, and you don't need to ask for more cheese. Wouldn't that make others suspicious?"

"No it should be ok," Jace smiled, "I have nothing against you, you are my guest here, just a top secret guest," Jace laughed, "oh yea sorry," he said and left the room. He came back a few seconds later with a mattress, "sorry for last night's sleep, there were no spare mattresses."

Jasmine took them and stacked them up. "Why are you being so kind to me? I mean I know you said you don't have anything against me, but it doesn't make any sense," 
She looked at him and sat down on the mattresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jace sat down next to her. "I have nothing against you," he explained, "you're a beautiful girl and I don't want you to hate me. After I get back what I need then you will be free, and I don't want you to hate me."

"No, it's just in the stories I read the captive usually gets killed or something like that..." Jasmine trailed off, remembering the many stories she had read.

Jace smiled, "this isn't a story." Jace got up. "Well I think I've intruded your privacy long enough, if there is nothing else then I shall go."

"Woah!" Jace was surprised. He turned around and sat back down next to Jasmine. "What was that all about?"

"What ever interests you at the moment," Jace said smiling. "I'll leave you to think about it, I have some duties to attend to." Jace kissed Jasmine lightly on the forehead and left the room.

Jace went to the front door and opened it to see Jasmine's brother standing there. "Come in, come in," Jace said smiling. He took the man out into the garden and sat on a bench. "So," Jace said, "why are you here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back