• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Balancers

And my little Healer is up :P Wanna take a look and tell me if i need to change anything while i have some time?

Bolts said:
And my little Healer is up :P Wanna take a look and tell me if i need to change anything while i have some time?
I forgot to include it in the cs but add an image somewhere or in-depth description of the looks. Your healing ability needs a drawback. If its channeled or not channeled etc. Just add details to it. There's some grammatical errors but I'm not a stickler for them so I won't hold it against you. After that, you'll be good to go.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]I forgot to include it in the cs but add an image somewhere or in-depth description of the looks. Your healing ability needs a drawback. If its channeled or not channeled etc. Just add details to it. There's some grammatical errors but I'm not a stickler for them so I won't hold it against you. After that, you'll be good to go.

[/QUOTE]
alright, sounds good.

So the universe we are involved in is high-fantasy the entire time? In other words, we aren't people in modern society who awake in a different realm, right? I don't know why I even have this question. But I wanted to make sure before tackling a CS.

ronnydazzler said:
So the universe we are involved in is high-fantasy the entire time? In other words, we aren't people in modern society who awake in a different realm, right? I don't know why I even have this question. But I wanted to make sure before tackling a CS.
This is full fantasy medieval.

There we are, my character is up. First of all, I apologize for the size of the photo. Second, please let me know if there's anything I should change or alter.

I was going to make a girl, but the gender ratio is really skewed that way right now. Lol time to gender bend my WIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back