The Apocalypse is upon us. (Zombie Roleplay, Open!!)

(That's it? Seriously I thought it was more)

Matt blinked,"we are ganna go.... It's obvious that Jay guy doesn't trust us we don't want to cause problems"Bambi said softly then looked away. Matt patted her head,"you guys can keep the cooked dear if you want"he offered sadly.(I feel like there's an odd number of boys 0v0 I don't want incest but~ maybe~ o3o what do you think?)

Matt blinked and Bambi pouted angrily,"yup just Matt! I told you Matty it's always the girls I bet that Jay guy likes her an that's why he got angry!"she yelled then grabbed his hand and began walking. Matt pulled away,"stop making assumptions..... Matt is just quicker to say"he said. Bambi jolted and ran out crying. Matt jolted,"I'm sorry that's my family I have to go after her"he said about to go.

Matt chuckled,"okay come with me"he said,"Bambi's just cranky because she just woke up"he explained as they walked he got there bow and arrow ready.

((SORRY GUYS I WAS WTH A FRIEND :P ))

Jay sighed and thought "What is this girl doing"

And said it out loud. Oops.

Then Jay saw a girl walking towards them. He got out of the car and stood next to it. "Thanks back there!!" He waved. "We're not bitten either! We have a safe house and everything!!"

For some reason Jay trusts her...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDp5FvDw6oQ[/media]

I cant get over this song though...

Matt walked out and off to where Bambi had run,"I hope she's okay"he mumbled. Bambi was crying by a tree,"Matt is always accepted by the groups we visit"she whisphered.

this is all my fault... Nichole thought. i didnt accept them because of Matt it came out wrong... Nichole sighed sadly and ran to catch up with Matt.

Matt looked around and saw a zombie coming near Bambi,"what did I tell her about being quiet"he said and shot the zombie with an arrow to see another one closer to Bambi then she sliced off its head getting up. She ran to Matt and hugged him. Matt hugged back,"it's okay I'm here"he said then looked at Nichole,"my father died because he wasn't quiet and a zombie came after the noise.... That's why I don't like loudness"he whispered,"lets get back to the base before more come"he whispered and Bambi nodded.

Nichole said"lets go....WAH!" getting grabbed by a zombie. She flipped it then shot it point blank in the head. she quickly checked for bites and sighed in relief until she felt a hand on her boob. she eeked and shot the hand repeatly. she shook. i just got molested by a zombie....EWWWW!!!

Matt glared and picked up Nichole throwing her onto his shoulder and jumped into a tree and jumped from tree to tree onto the roof then set her down,"go.... Open the door"she said then jolted as he set Nichole down.

Matt blinked and ran after her,"what's wrong?"he asked. Bambi closed the door behind her and walked down the stairs and looked at them.

Matt blinked,"it doesn't count and molesting because they can't think or feel it was just a coincidence it was your boobs there just that big!"he said trying to help then thought about what he said. Bambi pushed him away and patted Nichole,"think of it this way your so hot a zombie wanted to touch you huh? Huh?"he added then Bambi punched him in the gut.

Maddie glanced forward as Jay spoke aloud. "Well thank you." She mumbled, as the car stopped. Maddie glanced forward as Jay stepped out of the car. "What in the world are you doing?" She said quietly. Maddie swepted the perimeter with her eye's until they landed on a girl approaching. Maddie quickly gripped her blade as she opened the door. Maddie opened in time to hear Jay began to speak. "Hey, I'm Maddilynn." She announced, hanging out the door frame, "Please call me Maddie though." Maddie gave her a gentle smile. "And you are?" She asked, stepping out of the car cautiously.

Bambi nodded,"yeah I know but look"she said then patted her head,"it's going to be okay..... Think of it as a 'at least I still have my life' moment..... Be thankful for your life because you only have one and you were bitten or scratched"she said and smiled sweetly. Matt nodded holding his stomach,"sorry I couldn't help"he said trying to catch his breath.

Matt jolted,"I ment it in a good way"he said flailing his arms before Bambi punched him again,"remember that I'm holding back!"she yelled and Matt nodded laying on the floor,"I'm just ganna lay here now"he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back