• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

guys....its has been happening in every single RP i have been in and i dont know why..I unwatch and watch again but still...Im not reasiving 0 Notifications on the IC...

Yonsisac said:
guys....its has been happening in every single RP i have been in and i dont know why..I unwatch and watch again but still...Im not reasiving 0 Notifications on the IC...
Wish I could help, bro. All I can say is that they should still show up with new posts on the "watched threads" page. Really, I have no idea how to help, or I would...

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Wish I could help, bro. All I can say is that they should still show up with new posts on the "watched threads" page. Really, I have no idea how to help, or I would...

[/QUOTE]
Thanks.....and its has been happening in yours aswell that is why i needed to jump out...Im sorry i hope the RP was succesful

I swear and it really pisses me off as in EVERY SINGLE DAM rp i have step foot in this dam happens!

wizard nibblers] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL] Do the Guardians live in some sort of barracks, or do they have their own houses?
They live in their own houses (bought with gold coins of course) and patrol the castle of Fauna

Hmm. I'm thinking of making Mao just now join the squad with the rest of the people. Like she just finished her training and is being deployed with them.

@Zareh

Sorry that my characters aren't prettier... I was in a bit of a rush getting them done. I may still take them into color later... but hey, you can at least see what they look like, right? Or have an idea of it, anyway?

I just realized this, especially with Verdas' post, but how will the issue of communication between robot and Kemonomimi work out? I doubt after all that time they would've kept the same exact dialect as previous humans, not including how many different languages there were with that. Unless, of course, they did keep the same languages.

MrLlama said:
I just realized this, especially with Verdas' post, but how will the issue of communication between robot and Kemonomimi work out? I doubt after all that time they would've kept the same exact dialect as previous humans, not including how many different languages there were with that. Unless, of course, they did keep the same languages.
I made it so that Kemonomimi speak English only but maybe Verdas character speaks a different language like japanese or german?

@Verdas Why does your character not speak the same language/understand?

RubyRose said:
@Zareh
Sorry that my characters aren't prettier... I was in a bit of a rush getting them done. I may still take them into color later... but hey, you can at least see what they look like, right? Or have an idea of it, anyway?
The pictures actually look amazing! I never knew you were such an amazing artist!

Zareh said:
The pictures actually look amazing! I never knew you were such an amazing artist!
First characters I've ever actually drawn for a roleplay! Thanks for giving us enough time and information that I could get it done! :)

RubyRose said:
First characters I've ever actually drawn for a roleplay! Thanks for giving us enough time and information that I could get it done! :)
Of course! No problem!

I'm so excited to finally start this RP! I'm working on finishing my second character sheet hopefully by tonight as well and I can post for Caius of course. ;)

Just a general heads up for all who might interact with my character I'm very sorry but I am (probably) on a different time zone than many of you, so please bear that in mind. I will try and keep up posts as often as I can, but many of you will be sleeping while I am at my most active (and visa versa).

Other than that I can't wait to get to know everyone's characters! Whoot!

Ooo the IC is finally underway? xdhghgdffdgg the hype is reaallll

I should get a post up laters, when college (the bane of my life) is over~

Zareh said:
I made it so that Kemonomimi speak English only but maybe Verdas character speaks a different language like japanese or german?

Ah, I see. I was under the impression that the Kemonomimi had their own language. I'll change it then.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Verdas said:

Ah, I see. I was under the impression that the Kemonomimi had their own language. I'll change it then.
Thanks! and Sorry for having you to change your post! I apologize!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back