• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

I'm back for real this time. Had a power outage and when the power can back on, the Wi-Fi refused to work for more than five minutes.

That's good, because I was considering the same thing. Considering, though - just considering. I'm usually much more detailed, so writing three sentences isn't satisfying me. I'll see how it goes, though.

I missed all the memes ;-;;;

*throws dat boi into the chat*

here, have my favorite meme

also, Whitley is pretty gay

like 110% gay

she thinks dudes are weird lol

I missed all the memes ;-;;;

*throws dat boi into the chat*

here, have my favorite meme

also, Whitley is pretty gay

like 110% gay

she thinks dudes are weird lol

You want memes? ALRIGHT ILL GIVE YOU MEMES!

tumblr_inline_o5d35uosWm1qkptco_500.gif

@MightyRussianFellow @Oddball

I dare say I ship their "Relationship" don't agree Mighty and Odd ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tumblr_loc91mGgy01qbvpv0.jpg

Can be shipped to hell, but sorry you got the wrong package to the wrong destination lol. Wesley doesn't need love anymore, so I wanna keep him as more as the cool uncle rather than a romantic interest. I hope ya'll understand, but please go ahead and ship if that's your cup of tea

Can be shipped to hell, but sorry you got the wrong package to the wrong destination lol. Wesley doesn't need love anymore, so I wanna keep him as more as the cool uncle rather than a romantic interest. I hope ya'll understand, but please go ahead and ship if that's your cup of tea

Well you must understand Odd, we don't have our Homosexual fairy hunter. So I propose we start something from scratch, something organic. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well you must understand Odd, we don't have our Homosexual fairy hunter. So I propose we start something from scratch, something organic. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Et tu, Fates? If thats the case lets get some Maxwell! Everything will be fair, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back