• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

That is one huge trollface. It occupied my entire screen.

Speaking of trollface, who's your favorite anime character of all time?

Mine has to be Yujiro Hanma from Baki the Grappler. Second would be Vegeta of Dragon Ball Z.

How to even tell which is the favorite... uh... let's see...

males:

*better written: saitama from OPM or kaneki ken form Tokyo ghoul

*want to see more of the most: ayumu from is this a zombie or Hikki Hachiman from my teen romantic comedy is wrong as expected or Shiroe from Log Horizon

*most badass: Kurogane Ikki from Rakudai Kishi no cavalry ,Leluche from Code Geass or Nyanta from Log Horizon, others...

*more relatable: Hikki hachiman from my teen romantic comedy is wrong as , expected or Itami Youji from Gate: Jietai Kanochi nite , kaku Tatakaeri

females: 

*better writer: Luisa from zero no tsukaima , kurogane Shizuko from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry or Eucliwood Hellscythe from is this a zombie

*want to see more of the most: Yoshino from Date a Live or Lecty Eisenach from Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan

*most badass: Kurogane Shizuko from rakudai kishi no cavalry, eucliwood hellscythe from is this a zombie, kotori from date a live

*most attractive: too many to list

neutral/genderless/trap:

*better written: Kyubei from madoka magica or blackwargreymon from digimon 02

*want to see more of the most: Arisuin Nagi

*most badass: Shiota Nagisa from assassination classroom or Mitsuka Souji from ore no twintail no narimasu or gowther from nanatsu no taisai

*better pull off as trap/genderless: Mitsuka Souji from Ore no twintail ni narimasu or Shiota Nagisa from assassination classroom

((Reminder to everyone: Once things start to settle down, an announcement through the intercom will happen. It will signal everybody to go to the cafeteria for everybody's lunch time.))

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

927.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back