• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

Mine is roasted duck. lol

I love chocolate too. Especially white chocolate. So very creamy.

White chocolate you say. Very creamy you say.

1E8B70EEB4B6F706C28981CF1EE78DAA462D8D5A

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a double entendre??

Google's definition is a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent. But for Urban dictionary wise A phrase, saying or sentence that can be interpreted in two different ways. One of which is usually dirty.

Google's definition is a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent. But for Urban dictionary wise A phrase, saying or sentence that can be interpreted in two different ways. One of which is usually dirty.

Both are said differently, but are the same. Ultimately you made a double entendre. Or if possible a triple entendre.

That is one huge trollface. It occupied my entire screen.

Speaking of trollface, who's your favorite anime character of all time?

Mine has to be Yujiro Hanma from Baki the Grappler. Second would be Vegeta of Dragon Ball Z.

Mine has to be Yujiro Hanma from Baki the Grappler. Second would be Vegeta of Dragon Ball Z.

That's a hard question to answer. So much lovable (and badass) anime characters t-t

Got back, but I would say on Junko Enoshima from danganronpa as an antagonist. And protagonist wise is Ainz from overlord.

Can I have a link to it, please? Sill new to RpN so navigating around is still confusing to me. Gonna read through the IC.

Gonna read through everyone's CS and IC and then i'll have my char up. Might take while but tomorrow will be the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back