• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

I'm back guys...

I may go ahead and do the lunchtime announcement thing in the RP. Let me go check how it's going on right now...

I'm back guys...

I may go ahead and do the lunchtime announcement thing in the RP. Let me go check how it's going on right now...

before you do...

@Nyannno I am hereby giving you twenty four hours, with @Zombocalypse ´s permission of course, to reply. I apologize in advance as I am unaware of the reason for your disappearance, but if the roleplay is moving on I´ll have no choice but to move on too... so without a response (and because I don´t want to be holding everyone back), I will be forced to have my character leave to...wherever the announcement calls them to.

Lunch has now started.

before you do...

@Nyannno I am hereby giving you twenty four hours, with @Zombocalypse ´s permission of course, to reply. I apologize in advance as I am unaware of the reason for your disappearance, but if the roleplay is moving on I´ll have no choice but to move on too... so without a response (and because I don´t want to be holding everyone back), I will be forced to have my character leave to...wherever the announcement calls them to.

You have my permission to move on. Thanks for being considerate.

If I get the chance to post again, Lusitania´s gonna cock block all the ships

*evil grin*

You wot m8? Well it's ok, because I started the chaos of shipping, I can do it again. Hue hue hue I'm horrible

c81.png

What's a ship?

Yes, I know it means a big boat, but what else?

Shipping two people means, You are or want to pair characters into a romantic interest. Thus Shipping them on a boat together alone is the one of the premise of the term Shipping.  

Like how my picture from Avatar the last air bender portrays two oppressive ships fighting with one another on who's shipping is better.  

Wesley is also suppose to be straight, till I happened. I'll fine a way to Ship Chris, I'll Fine a Way.

What do you mean? 

Godmodding is when you take control of another's character. You're not supposed to do that.

But it's okay. It's done...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back