• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

Okay.. this is getting a tad bit of the disturbingness,, o,o

Why??? How??

I am not trying to be rude here, but it just feels weird. It seems like you are pushing their characters into getting in bed with you, and I understand that it is their choice to make them do so or not, but it probably puts some pressure on them to be nice to you in front of the group. Every time you have posted about the roleplay, other than the time you wanted to resolve the whole "going too fast" issue, which I understood, you keep saying that they should try harder, or try different ways of trying to win over your love in the roleplay, and It was understandable with perhaps the first 2-3 posts of you mentioning them cuddling with your tails, and waking up in a funny way, which would have indeed been comical, and a good laugh. Then however you started to call it a love triangle and making it seem like they are meant to fight over you, and get jealous. Not to mention you have been telling them they should definitely get into bed fully. It would not be so creepy if you had said it once, and let them play it out the way they would want their characters to react to that scenario, but in this way, it makes it seem like you come into this roleplay to get your high out. 

Ummm no? I just enjoy creating akward situations for characters and i dont force anyone, so i don't see the problem there. Also im not aiming for anything lewd so again i dont understand where coming from, though lets take this to pms, dont wanna kill ooc with debating this @Wick

Ummm no? I just enjoy creating akward situations for characters and i dont force anyone, so i don't see the problem there. Also im not aiming for anything lewd so again i dont understand where coming from, though lets take this to pms, dont wanna kill ooc with debating this @Wick

In what way would this kill the OOC? This is a group chat specifically made so that the members of AGO could voice their opinions about the RP, hang out with each other, and resolve problems.

@Wick

Fair enough, anyways im only suggesting or asking cause one its can be cute, this rp seens to support romance. Three- as for the love triangle, cant have a high school romance without drama (in my opinion). Also they are free to say no or suggest something else. It wont hurt my feelings, we are all here to have fun and enjoy story we ether improv on our own or plot together. Sorry if my approach concerned you. 

Sorry for the lack of instructions guys, been busy with stuff. So you should be all heading to the classrooms now, breakfast will be served there and then classes will begin shortly after that. 

Sorry for the lack of instructions guys, been busy with stuff. So you should be all heading to the classrooms now, breakfast will be served there and then classes will begin shortly after that. 

SA YAS SA!¡!¡ *salutes and begins marching towards classrooms*

I apologize for lack of presence right now, I am busy with lots of things finals that I can't go into. I shall get the ball rolling sometime later this week

-Sigh- i'll just drop out since you guys just complaining, yes it was a bit dark but not all stories are damn rainbows and unicorns. Also it not even major mushy. -Sigh- so many judgemental and over sensative people. Cant appreciate a piece of writing as art and must think of there are alternative motives. Sorry for the troible but guess im out of here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back