• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

I have ^-^ hello from my science class everyone.

GET BACK TO YOUR SCHOOL WORK! WHAT HECK ARE THINKING KIDDO!?|

xback-to-work-memes-06-640x640.jpg.pagespeed.ic._UO8-ieLyu.jpg

kek

Idk wat they were to be serving for the dinner, so I just assumed ham would be good.. ;-; also I apologize @Quinn Sheon xP i need to find moments to interact with everyone.. o,o

Petra nodded. 

"Yes, both are excellent." 

She began to take off her clothes, the skimpy lingerie beneath contrasting the conservative attire greatly. She did so like it was no big deal, folding her discarded clothes methodically and putting them down on a nearby dresser. She sat down beside him once more, pushing a pair of glasses up on her nose.

@Wick

Going in for the kill are we? d;

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon Yeah just waiting on everyone to go to bed now.

I will give everyone 24 hours since this post to finish up their post in the IC before the story progresses. If everyone seems to be done, then I will progress the time. Tomorrow in the IC will bring the first classes of the Academy.

@Talon Yeah just waiting on everyone to go to bed now.

I will give everyone 24 hours since this post to finish up their post in the IC before the story progresses. If everyone seems to be done, then I will progress the time. Tomorrow in the IC will bring the first classes of the Academy.

Oh ya those are being called by the deputy headmistress better be at her office, otherwise Hellgang is going to a safari trip around the school!

Then she looked at the group of and pointed out Wesley @Oddball, Alogo @Locklaklazarii, Wick @Wick, Petra @Rui, and Maxwell @Fear Fates

hunting-meme-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_nc9wvsszC91sijhkdo1_500.gif

Well students prepare yourselves, cause you all are going to enjoy tomorrow's courses and breakfast! When everyone seems ready, @Oddball is going to start rolling the night to the morning! Also a friendly reminder, we're having pancakes at the academy!

When you are ready Odd!

tumblr_norq1737zs1src42wo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back