• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

Please dont go to the store for another 20 years, dad!

LOL Its a Joke

Last edited by a moderator:
It had to be added anyway, or else some self righteous femi-nazi fuckhead would be like, "thats fuckin racist, woman-hatin bastard."

Academy of the Gifted Ones Official Shipping List Room List:

+Odd's Notes

1.@Fear Fates x @Thalia Raiz (This ship is gone and gone.)

2.@Oddball x @MightyRussianFellow (This ship sails alone)

3.@Talon x @TrippyVirus (Gun' be a beautiful bromance 'ere.)

4.@Lava x @Quinn Sheon x @ThatDove (Oh dear, oh me, oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

5.@XxCharColexX x @XxBetaWolfxX (*kek*)

6.@Zombocalypse x @RomanticDaffodil (I'm not even sure about this, but okay...)

7. @Mister Veeeee x @LunaCrosby (Oh my think about the number of tails with this pair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

8. @Kitty_Lover x @Seraph ?? (Well if they ever decide to hop in, these two are roomies.)
9. @Wick x @ZappiestAbyss x @Rui (Damn rui, you scary!)
10. @Kallo x @Locklaklazarii (I've never seen an angel and a centaur together... Interesting...)
11. @Luxx`Noir~ x @Wickedkent x @Slothtastic (Another triple entente! Harambe would be proud.)

Will revise if necessary or if I made a mistake. Will also update when new students come by. Please bunk responsibly...  
@Luxx`Noir~ normally I would wait about three days as our lord and savior did before resurrecting into eternal life as an internet meme, but since I can feel such a lust for info (WHOOOOOOO!?)
You can think him for this

harambe.jpg

Academy of the Gifted Ones Official Shipping List Room List:

+Odd's Notes

1.@Fear Fates x @Thalia Raiz (This ship is gone and gone.)

2.@Oddball x @MightyRussianFellow (This ship sails alone)

3.@Talon x @TrippyVirus (Gun' be a beautiful bromance 'ere.)

4.@Lava x @Quinn Sheon x @ThatDove (Oh dear, oh me, oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

5.@XxCharColexX x @XxBetaWolfxX (*kek*)

6.@Zombocalypse x @RomanticDaffodil (I'm not even sure about this, but okay...)

7. @Mister Veeeee x @LunaCrosby (Oh my think about the number of tails with this pair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

8. @Kitty_Lover x @Seraph ?? (Well if they ever decide to hop in, these two are roomies.)
9. @Wick x @ZappiestAbyss x @Rui (Damn rui, you scary!)
10. @Kallo x @Locklaklazarii (I've never seen an angel and a centaur together... Interesting...)
11. @Luxx`Noir~ x @Wickedkent x @Slothtastic (Another triple entente! Harambe would be proud.)

Will revise if necessary or if I made a mistake. Will also update when new students come by. Please bunk responsibly...  
@Luxx`Noir~ normally I would wait about three days as our lord and savior did before resurrecting into eternal life as an internet meme, but since I can feel such a lust for info (WHOOOOOOO!?)
You can think him for this

View attachment 210356

HARAMBE AKBAR!

Oliver entered the room, thinking she had told them all to go in. 

Oh boy, this is going to be rather... intresting kek

25302357.jpg

Okay posted, and my phone didn't bug out on me so that's a plus. And god that back and forthing is killer. o_o yiyi, i miss having that much free time v.v

@ThatDove You should probably make it so you weren't in bed as I already woke up and have gone out looking after seeing nobody in our room. Unless you were good at hiding. Also sorry I haven't been on, life has been busy.

well @LunaCrosby if that don't wake your character up lol and @KuroBara its up to you whether you let him drop to the floor or have him fall on top of character and have them both fall to the floor, or whatever brilliant idea you can come up with :P  well this should be fun xD lol

I seem to have lost my last post. Can I have an idea of something my character should be doing at this time?

Um, hello... I realize it's kinda far in the rp, but are you still accepting? I've been looking hours for a lenient character race roleplay. If you aren't accepting anymore, just tell me, I will leave. Sorry if I'm messing something up, i'm new.

@Any of the mods or leader

Um, hello... I realize it's kinda far in the rp, but are you still accepting? I've been looking hours for a lenient character race roleplay. If you aren't accepting anymore, just tell me, I will leave. Sorry if I'm messing something up, i'm new.

@Any of the mods or leader

yo well its open still (you would just have to have already been at the school since day one) but its kind of slowing down and probably dying. but make a character anyway, theres still a few of us still around. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back