• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

@Fear Fates i don't mind it if goes on for a page or half page but after that, your not giving the slower rpers time to interact and they usually fall behind cause 2-3 hyper active people. Ive seen it kill rps for people (me uncluded) is the only reason i brought it up. Ways this normally controlled from my experience is ether posting order (which is to much for rp with no player limits) and the other (which may help) is have a rule to where people cant post again till 2-3+ people have posted. Just a suggestion, sorry if it seems im try to force things on others

@Fear Fates i don't mind it if goes on for a page or half page but after that, your not giving the slower rpers time to interact and they usually fall behind cause 2-3 hyper active people. Ive seen it kill rps for people (me uncluded) is the only reason i brought it up. Ways this normally controlled from my experience is ether posting order (which is to much for rp with no player limits) and the other (which may help) is have a rule to where people cant post again till 2-3+ people have posted. Just a suggestion, sorry if it seems im try to force things on others

Well im a Moderator here though Ill talk with odd about dis, though I do thank you for voicing your concern. Cause there ALOT of hyper active Rpers here. Though we'll see what we can do.

man_bowing_-_thank_you.gif

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been replying lately!!!! Can someone please help me catch up on main plot points I missed?!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been replying lately!!!! Can someone please help me catch up on main plot points I missed?!

nothing much, its dinner time, some fights, and some fighting while a helicopter crashing to the cafeteria and thus awaken the beast known as the Deputy headmistress. Laying a smack down of authority at everyone literal and metaphorical.

chaos-everywhere_o_929385.jpg

Pretty much alot of sheet just happened~ So everyone has to go to there rooms now and dinner will be delivered there.

Last edited by a moderator:
welp I wont be posting again till its morning in the rp lol sleep is essential. and the dots where silence not stuttering O.o  @KuroBara also I was hoping you would have miss dragon do more to comfort him lol :P  I love awkward situations xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant to say confused not stuttering lol sorry @Mister Veeeee

its cool, but he wasn't confused either lol xD  he was scared and his sentence came out in pieces like a video buffering and don't be afraid to have your dragon cuddle with his fluffy tails lol it will make for a excellent awkward scene when he wakes up lol

Should I make a post about Ahri returning to the dorm then?

you can and your also welcome to try and have her cuddle with Velari lol xD

its cool, but he wasn't confused either lol xD  he was scared and his sentence came out in pieces like a video buffering and don't be afraid to have your dragon cuddle with his fluffy tails lol it will make for a excellent awkward scene when he wakes up lol

you can and your also welcome to try and have her cuddle with Velari lol xD

Ahri wouldn't do that unless she was either scared or felt something towards him xDDD

or she was too tired to process what she was doing and just did it x3

Lol well it probably wouldn't seem like fear to some people, they might mistake it for confusion like I made her do

56189847.jpg

This OOC chat is becoming exponentially big and (if not) keep becoming hot alot or somthing. That is all

If she did she'd be so confused when she realized it though xDD Since she usually try's to avoid interacting with people but suddenly realizes she's cuddling one of her roommates xDD

which would be adorable and hilarious, which is good motive to do so! at least in my opinion

This is beginning to seem relatively forced.. almost lustful.. o,o

which would be adorable and hilarious, which is good motive to do so! at least in my opinion

Well, look's like Ahri's about to be one very confused kitsune~

I'll just say Ahri is to the point where she's so tired she isn't thinking about what she's doing and that's why she does it. xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back