• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

Indeed lol, and Alogo is pretty crazy- I like it. One kick could potentially shatter Wesley's bones if he's not careful.

literally though a kick from a horse exerts around 2000 PSI the minimum needed to break a bone is 20 PSI, of course you have to factor in angles and bone strength and all that jazz but like, holy shit batman.

Sorry I saved myself @Oddball @Mister Veeeee lol......

feels.png

literally though a kick from a horse exerts around 2000 PSI the minimum needed to break a bone is 20 PSI, of course you have to factor in angles and bone strength and all that jazz but like, holy shit batman.

Yep, he can definitely bust open Wesley with that lol he's wearing armor underneath his clothes but that won't exactly stop the force. So there's the potential of organ crushing, bone shattering, and limb loss. Grimm is screwed in close quarters lol

Yep, he can definitely bust open Wesley with that lol he's wearing armor underneath his clothes but that won't exactly stop the force. So there's the potential of organ crushing, bone shattering, and limb loss. Grimm is screwed in close quarters lol

Fear my Centaur Ha Ha ha ha ha ha haaa

Well I mean I am a dragon after all and there was fire and I did say she could control it so...dis girl don't need no man to save her she is a bad ass herself

Sorry sorry I think Im just to damned independent for my own good. But @Oddball chose to use a copter crash involving fire WITH A DRAGON INVOLVED!!!

Good cause all @Fear Fates is doing is teasing me

Guilty as charged. But I am at a loss... Hmm who should I bunk you with? We could always wait for someone to join in. Or you could just join a room with only two people. Which would you prefer?

Academy of the Gifted Ones Official Shipping List Room List:

+Odd's Notes

1.@Fear Fates x @Thalia Raiz (This ship is gone and gone.)

2.@Oddball x @MightyRussianFellow (Well the ship was once hot but now its cooled off)

3.@Talon x @TrippyVirus (Gun' be a beautiful bromance 'ere.)

4.@Lava x @Quinn Sheon x @ThatDove (Oh dear, oh me, oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

5.@XxCharColexX x @XxBetaWolfxX (*kek*)

6.@Zombocalypse x @RomanticDaffodil (I'm not even sure about this, but okay...)

7. @Mister Veeeee x @LunaCrosby (Oh my think about the number of tails with this pair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

8. @Kitty_Lover x @Seraph ?? (Well if they ever decide to hop in, these two are roomies.)
9. @Wick x @ZappiestAbyss x @Rui (Quick Zap! Fight, fight and win!)
10. @Kallo x @Locklaklazarii (I've never seen an angel and a centaur together... Interesting...)

Will revise if necessary or if I made a mistake. Will also update when new students come by. Please bunk responsibly... 

Guilty as charged. But I am at a loss... Hmm who should I bunk you with? We could always wait for someone to join in. Or you could just join a room with only two people. Which would you prefer?

+Odd's Notes

2.@Oddball x @MightyRussianFellow (Well the ship was once hot but now its cooled off)

7. @Mister Veeeee x @LunaCrosby (Oh my think about the number of tails with this pair ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

8. @Kitty_Lover x @Seraph ?? (Well if they ever decide to hop in, these two are roomies.)
10. @Kallo x @Locklaklazarii (I've never seen an angel and a centaur together... Interesting...)

Will revise if necessary or if I made a mistake. Will also update when new students come by. Please bunk responsibly... 

Well we can just pair me up with 2 others and see how it goes, I mean if it's ok with you if it doesn't work we can always change it.

Well we can just pair me up with 2 others and see how it goes, I mean if it's ok with you if it doesn't work we can always change it.

+Odd's Notes

7. @Mister Veeeee x @LunaCrosby x @KuroBara (Oh my... Whats this!? A triple entente!?!?!? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

that happens to me when I try to tag sometimes, even when I am on PC. Is that normal or is this just how the site works?

Idk but im not posting again on my phone for ic (knew it wouldn't go well) so try not leave me begind by posting a lot. I only got computer access for like 4-5hrs out the day mon-fri and a bit more on weekends if lucky (this is assuming a computer is open). Why i slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back