• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones! (OOC)

Idk but im not posting again on my phone for ic (knew it wouldn't go well) so try not leave me begind by posting a lot. I only got computer access for like 4-5hrs out the day mon-fri and a bit more on weekends if lucky (this is assuming a computer is open). Why i slowly

Ok it's all good

Thank yoooouuuuuuuuuuu

Lmfao no problem I totally get it, used to happen to me all the damned time, drove me freaking crazy to the point I stop rping for like 3 months

Ok it's all good

Lmfao no problem I totally get it, used to happen to me all the damned time, drove me freaking crazy to the point I stop rping for like 3 months

Dang also feel free to have the dragon cuddle with Velari just cause hus tails are fluffy xD

I doubt he would mind while slept though his reaction when he wakes up will be funny lol and will have my character guide your dragon, (also small note, do you normally rp in first person instead of 3rd?) assuming no one minds waiting on me to post in ic in about. 18Hrs

Hehehe Fluffiness is always an added bones, too bad she only has rough scales

I doubt he would mind while slept though his reaction when he wakes up will be funny lol and will have my character guide your dragon, (also small note, do you normally rp in first person instead of 3rd?) assuming no one minds waiting on me to post in ic in about. 18Hrs

Nah normally I do 3rd that's probably why it seems so weird. And sure I dont mind waiting. I will have to go soon so that I actually sleep.

I used to role play in first person all the time, and I just noticed that I have accidentally been shifting between first and third person *^*

I used to role play in first person all the time, and I just noticed that I have accidentally been shifting between first and third person *^*

I usually rp in third but depending on the character and everyone else I tend to match what others are doing. It's kinda why I wrote in first cause Oddball was and I kinda just did the same

for those who dont have a room, go bunk up with someone or if your alone go to some room, forgot to put this in lol

Rage, rage at the dying of the light.- Or was it more like, Fear, fear at the rekindling of the light!

Better believe it @Rui Cause Gwen doesn't have any tolerance for anyone's BS!

jjjamesonlaughingmeme.png

Gaaashhhhh i hate it it when 2-3 people just rapid post and bury the other post of the slower repliers like me >.< not trying to be rude, or rain on anyones parade, so i apologize if i offend anyone, but i would appreciate it if you could refrain from burying the other people's post. It makes it hard to find post when 2-3 people constantly go at it for like 3-4 pages. Sorry if im being nuisance 

Gaaashhhhh i hate it it when 2-3 people just rapid post and bury the other post of the slower repliers like me >.< not trying to be rude, or rain on anyones parade, so i apologize if i offend anyone, but i would appreciate it if you could refrain from burying the other people's post. It makes it hard to find post when 2-3 people constantly go at it for like 3-4 pages. Sorry if im being nuisance 

This might be prevented if everyone quoted the posts of the person they're rping with? it makes it much easier to find. Unless you already are then haha i'll go back to my hole now.

No problem, just voice yer concerns here and we'll see what we can do. But do what you need to do and we can slow the actions down a notch if necessary. Though I may write this poorly explain, make sure you tag people so the action stays with them unless stuff outside happens. But right now, Hopefully the Rp right now is going to slow down. . . maybe? Dunno. Does this help ya Veeee? ;-;

"She appeared greatly unstable. She seemed to care less for us than she did her peace and quiet.."

Seems like it fam, but its kind of hard if you have two destructive chaotic events going on at the same time. Wouldn't you be really irritated when such things happen? lol

giphy.gif

^ Alogo and Wesley ^ Literally what just happened

@Wick@Locklaklazarii@Oddball

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back