• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy for the Unusually Gifted

(Ugh, she can teleport....... :P )

Madddy smiled at Ken, or at least she thought that was his name. She remebered him from some where but she was un-sure

(WHAT THE HELL? I FIND THAT SUPER OP! YOU CAN JUST TP INTO A SHOWER AND TP OUT AND NO ONE WILL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! NICE POWER :D Especially for peepers :3)

"How the heck did you get in here?" asked Leon as he walked back into the room, still clutching his heart.

((*jumps back into the fray on a magical flying unicorn* Yeah, your character is a necromancer, not really a teleportor. >.<))

(LOL, So true. Seriously though it's super OP! Trouble? TP out. Peeping? TP in and out. Prank? TP in and out. It's like a super exploit in life!)

(Omg let's stop discussing my messed up character! There's a plot thingy happening, so you will soon find out what her problem is. Now how about we use this screen to Role Play and not conversations. Take it to the ooc please.)

She looked at him, "it's none of your buissness." She had looked around why she thought just why. It had not looked like that, a few years ago. This Patrick guy changed everything, there were few things Patrick did not know and her problems were one of them. She smiled looking at the boy. "What dose it matter anyways?

(Your character is crazy. That's all.)

"It does matter. I almost had a heart-attack." replied Leon as he slowly sat down again. "So. Why did you call them here?" asked Leon. They were delaying the point, might as well get to it.

(You didn't already know that?Well you people shall find out soon. Why she has problems that is.)

She smiled at Leon, "Well, get used to it. This is a school for freaks anyways right?" She said laughing "We all have our problems, some a little worse then others. But were all freaks, thats why nobody wants us or like us. In fact thats the only reason were here." She said with a sly grin on her face. Then her head began to throb and she fell to the ground, it was almost as if something had began eating away at her brain. Then she stood up, with a face that looked like she had just killed someone, "Thats right sir, were all freaks here. Even you!" She turned and pointed to Pete and Pat. "You guys are the worst ones of all." She laughed and sat down, she then began to hold her knees and cry. She looked up and everything was normal again. Her face was the same as it was before she had came in, and so was everything else about her.

"What the hell just happened?" asked Leon as his eyes were bulging in shock. "We're all freaks here, but killing people is a no no... Right?" asked Leon, this time turning to Patrick.

Maddy looked towards him, "Did I kill anyone?" She asked with a concerned look on her face, "Did I?" She seemed so scared, her mind was racing. She had no idea what she had done only what she had said.

"N-No, it's just... Freaks... People who can kill... Would they not kill?" asked Leon, looking a bit depressed and scared.

Maddy smiled and stood up, "Im so so sorry for the outbreak!" She looked around "Did i wreck anything?" She asked faking her smile more.

Leon couldn't help his eye twitching. He felt that Maddy was a dangerous sort, with a teleportation-ish ability. He slowly backed into the chair, and patiently waited for Patrick to explain, trying to take his mind off Maddy's sudden appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back