• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ten Years Later

Additional RP of our characters in their HS years

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New thread

• Second IC tab in this thread

• Total voters
shygirl3 said:
Okay So I updated my relationships with some people in the notes tab, but I'm still missing quite a bit. If you have any ideas for our characters, let's talk!
So, did Ryan and Elliot have a fling?

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]I think we'll out her in the ocean room. Wasn't someone else in that one?

[/QUOTE]
No so far ocean room has no takers.

I think Tommy would choose the Ocean room due to surfing?? Maybe? Sooo I'm gonna put him there for now and @Brown tell me if you wanna go somewhere else (just be aware that there's only one other place so)

OKAY so that being updated:

The Balcony Suite

Skygge Crowkey

Mason Wenshall

The Royal Suite

Mikayla O'Donnell

Quinton

The Earth Room

Lori D'Angelo

Raylene Perry

The Fire Room

Brooklyn Barton

Ryan Barton

The Wind Room

Shane Westfall

The Attic Room

Elliot Michaels

Dennis Ely

The Attic Room 2

Winnie Keir (switched)

The Ocean Room

Natilie Winfield

Tommy Leroy

Okay so there are currently TWO characters that are reserved, and ONE bed left. What do you wanna do about that?

*Scrolls through endless pages of missed conversation/ content*

...Whelp...

On another note, I'm finally back from work, will hopefully have CS finally posted in an hour or two :)

Hi! omg lol yea sorry about that... we all got a bit excited! Most of all that stuff was about relationships and pages, if you read it lol

Eh, nothing to be sorry about, no need to contain anyone's enthusiasm. Yea, I glanced at bits and pieces, but I'll probably wait until after I've finally posted CS to check if I've missed any important/ amusing nuggets of conversation ;p.

Okay so I went through and just did the people I was missing and for which character/or both. Some of them I was stumped on, I'm open to anything. If we talked about something and I didn't get it right, I apologize but the OCC got really busy and I probably forgot. If you'd like to change anything feel free and I'll update my relationship with your character!

@Brown (Need both of my characters) To be honest I'm stumped...

Dennis Ely @NessieAlways (Need something for both) Brooke- I know he likes her but since she doesn't acknowledge him should she just be indifferent to him? Or does she know the gifts are from him and then she could either think he's creepy or just a fan or something?

Ryan- He could be friends with him, maybe feel slightly bad because he has a hunch that he likes his sister but knows his sister would never bite?

Lori D'Angelo @tinaheartsdamian (Need for both) Brooke- she could tell that Lori doesn't like her so she doesn't like her back just because...

Ryan- Stumped...ideas?

Mikayla O'Donnell @DuskerTem (Need for Ryan) I'm a bit stumped

Shane Westfall @Queen MooMoo (Need both) stumped?

Raylene Perry @TheWeirdPhilosopher (Need Both) stumpy stump stumped.

Skygge Crowkey @DarkiusHeavenstein (Need both/sorta) Brooke- I know she's going to be behind that whole dare thing, but now could they have been friends before hand since they're both sort of hated by people? Then is he going to be angry with her after since she didn't own up to the dare or are they still okay?

Ryan- I think he shouldn't like him because he kissed Winnie and Ryan has a crush on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
@shygirl3

Elliot- I think that having Brooke ship him and Ryan is a great idea, and how she tottally gives Elliot the cold shoulder because of it, with his crush and all. And it might even be a little awkward when they all meet again?

Natilie and Brooke- I was thinking that with these two, Brooke could either envy/hate Natilie because she was so close to Mason, and even dated him for a certian period of time, when Brooke only got one night with him. It might mean that they won't get along at first at the reunion but maybe some wounds will be healed?

Natilie and Ryan- I feel like they could have been friends, like lab partners for a semester or something. Like, friendly enough that if it were just them it wouldn't be weird, but not too friendly where their like besties. Know what I'm saying?

?

I'm back!

Sort of, bus wi-fi is sketchy... xD

I've gone from cars to vans back to cars and now a bus all I need is train and I've traveled in all ground vehicles. xD

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I tried my hardest not to godmode any of your charactes and it was hard. BUT YESSS IT IS FINISHED @shygirl3 @ItsStacysMom AND YES Sorry @NessieAlways I had to drag Dennis into it :P
Haven't read it yet but I can't wait to see it!

And it's totes fine! you can drag my character around as you please =)

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
I can put on a vote thing for this. And maybe I could make a second IC thread or a different thread for those interested in doing this? I would DEFINITELY be interested
This would be so much fun!

I'll try my best not to be sulking with Dennis and make him as a funny geeky loser not the, I want to kill myself loser xD

shygirl3 said:
Dennis Ely @NessieAlways (Need something for both) Brooke- I know he likes her but since she doesn't acknowledge him should she just be indifferent to him? Or does she know the gifts are from him and then she could either think he's creepy or just a fan or something?
Ryan- He could be friends with him, maybe feel slightly bad because he has a hunch that he likes his sister but knows his sister would never bite?
The whole indifference is your choice =)

As far as the gifts he actually goes up to her and gives them to her. As far as her reaction that's also up to you =)

And as for Ryan...I don't know if Dennis would consider him as a friend, but I Ryan can probably feel bad for Dennis and actually treat him nicely? Dennis wouldn't hate him and he'd even try to get Ryan to talk to his sister for him and convince her to (at the time) Go to prom with him.

I folks, fyi I finally posted the CS: I was having some troubles with the coding, my computer decided to die... everything that could have gone wrong did.

If there are any issues, I will be sure to check and fix them tomorrow. However, I have to get up early for work tomorrow, so I'm afraid I'll have to leave for now.

Have a nice night!

Guys guys! The Yearbook Notes have just been added to this thread! Feel free to fill them in! (I will tag when I have my laptop)

@Brown @Lost Valentine @NessieAlways @tinaheartsdamian @DuskerTem @Queen MooMoo @ItsStacysMom @shygirl3 @clarinetti

TWO VERY IMPORTANT NOTES.

1) The yearbook has been truly added. See the second note tab. Please update this whenever you get the time

2) The Highschool thread has been made, Ten Years Earlier. It is your own choice to participate or not. {please check out the threads overview, ooc and everything. I know it still needs some editing and everything, so far I have signed up Quinton, but I have to go now}

I just found a really funny GIF of my character

I don't know everybody's color codes

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
I don't know everybody's color codes
Why do you need them?

Mikayla O'Donnell; #a5843b

Quinton; #C35817

Skygge Crowkey; #0041C2

Natilie Winfield; #003366

Lori D'Angelo; #b35900

Shane Westfall; #ff8d00

Raylene Perry; #6960EC

Mason Wenshall; #E77471

Brooklyn Barton; #81D8D0

Ryan Barton; #3EA055

Winnie Keir; #008000

Tommy Leroy; #0000A0

Elliot Michaels; #b30000

Dennis Ely; #7F462C

James Sullivan; #9C0909

For those who are freaking out. I didn't edit anything, just checked for the codes :P

OK so James Sullivan requested for the Earth Room and Attic Room 1... Both of which are full... I still don't know if @Queen MooMoo is okay with sharing the wind room, so the only available place for James would be rooming with Winnie in the Attic Room 2, unless we just get another cozy room or something... lol idk i like organization and this stuff idky its occupying

Now I have to think of things to say about everyone so I can fill out this yearbook

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Why do you need them?
Mikayla O'Donnell; #a5843b

Quinton; #C35817

Skygge Crowkey; #0041C2

Natilie Winfield; #003366

Lori D'Angelo; #b35900

Shane Westfall; #ff8d00

Raylene Perry; #6960EC

Mason Wenshall; #E77471

Brooklyn Barton; #81D8D0

Ryan Barton; #3EA055

Winnie Keir; #008000

Tommy Leroy; #0000A0

Elliot Michaels; #b30000

Dennis Ely; #7F462C

James Sullivan; #9C0909

For those who are freaking out. I didn't edit anything, just checked for the codes :P
I wanted to do each comment in that characters color.

Now I have to think of things to say about everyone so I can fill out this yearbook

But I'm gonna change it back haha it looks strange. Like Homestuck.

Nice :P

Also if you already copied the code, please change skygges last name to Vuori (since he changed his name AFTER graduation) :P

and don't forget to add James Sullivan

But I'm gonna change it back haha it looks strange. Like Homestuck.
Hahaha currently working on the yearbook... so far I have Quintons comment for Mason and now he doesn't want to work further with me... Damn high school crushes xD

Decided to work on Skygge. Just figured out his qoute... damn that boy is so full of himself :P

ItsStacysMom said:
damn where did you even find those bedroom pictures lol theyre so nice
Uhm google :P A lot of google.... I think I have spend like an hour on searching them all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back