• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: New Generation

@Steel Zinogre Hey, I've been......hung up on different things(IRL drama, family reunions, police coming to my house, huge RP I joined but lost track of....;~ ;) I was wondering if it would be okay to return to/help revive this RP(it seems dead o,o'') I was going to re-create a similar character as before as well as a villain. I'll post both character sheets in pm before I post them up in the sign-ups if you want~

@Archangel Galdrael Wanted to find out who wanted to bring the RP back from the dead, and who lost interest in it ^-^

Wait can I have a lantern?

Not as in a literal lantern though, I mean as in any of the lantern corps

So how would I jump in?

The funny thing is, I got the concept of Soul Energy from the Latern Rings and how the stronger the certain emotion you have, the stronger the power is. I love that @Pyosimros made a character from that, because although I'm not a fan of the Green Latern, I love the universe surrounding the Latern Rings <3. I thought about Soul having an item which gives him his powers like the Latern Rings, but I went with the idea that anyone has the ability to be great, and that he has to borrow power from the two other souls in his body.

BACK ON SUBJECT, you could arrive at the tower, and talk with the other members, or fight outside with me and Galen Ardila's character :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back