• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: New Generation

I wish it were that easy, but to do so we need to remove all scenes referencing it. And while I'll be able to simply edit mine there are still two or three authors whose posts need to be either revised or removed. Like I said, all of them need to be involved.

I agree in deleting the posts, I think we were all of doing our own thing instead of focusing on the team as a whole and the villains as a whole too, we should have a little more time to establish things, or so I would suggest, also, sorry for not being so active, will try to do so in the near future.

I'll start reading over ecerything

How should I join in? As a new titan looking to join?

The majority of posts are getting deleted soon so you should be able to get away with that after we have everyone on board about it. And we still have a couple authors who need to respond.

Well I guess anyone who hasn't already can go ahead and change/ delete their Discharge related posts. Then we can look over whose left (if any) and try to find a work around.

Clean?

Whoaaaa its all gone

Like it never even happen!

Now we can start fresh and do things right this time!

Hmm I want to say something but I don't know what to say I'm waiting for arch to respond because I really cant say anything because we are back at the tower part

Ah, I see. We're going to need Archangel to change his posts so that Discharge is properly moved to the sideline with the rest of the villains for now.

Yeah thats the problem

I will have to edit my posts as well once he edits

Hey guys sorry I didn't get any notifications

I changed my posts though so now I can continue

There we go I posted but it prob wont make any sense unless you read my changes to my previous posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back