• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: New Generation

Teleporting? Maybe we should have discharge leave, until another time. (I am not booting anyone, I am just wanting a dramatic climax to the fight.)

It doesn't solve her power level issue... Besides, Discharge is currently broken, he was beat by Soul. Using the same turn out would be teleporting a broken, weakened, powerless robot, into some sort of void (also op) where you would proceed to... Disintegrate it with your gold gem of God? The difference is, based on the RP. Discharge NOW = Powerless

Tabitha NOW = Still massively powerful.

Another fight? Do I get to drain a city again? Normal Discharge is like a bug to the Godly powers of Tabitha...

Let's just try to not be so massively op, I understand it is fun, but still, Discharge is a robot correct? maybe he can upgrade/repair himself.

He could and would after losing, but if Discharge upgraded to match Tabitha (God Tier) all the other heroes would be severely outmatched. That city drain was a one off thing, I plan to use Discharge as a much less powerful villain now, any single hero or two could stand up to. I no I'm being a little pickey about this, but aren't we all supposed to be high street tier? The city drain made Discharge a city tier villain. Would this make her a city tier normally? Power levels really bug me in roleplays... Especially when used unfairly.

Well, considering that at the beginning of any hero story the first villains they encounter are either common thugs or weaker criminals, I'd say that Using Discharge at this point in time pretty much guaranteed his decline.

Then again, the Heroes handled this way to well, seeing as the majority of them there were just meeting each other at that time.

All in all as a storybook reviewer myself, I'd have to say this Rp jumped the gun way too early. While its true that hero stories are supposed to have heart pounding action, this seemed to skip right to the end of the story immediately.

I suggest we try to ignore the previous battle and have the Titans fight off some generic bank robbers to set the standards low for a proper beginning.

I can agree with that completely, it was a nice little battle scene, which could be used to for practice, and a reflection on mistakes. I'd be fine with a clean slate.

@GrieveWriter

Pretty much. He's right, this whole battle felt like an ending. Which made no sense based on a number of factors, a clean slate would probably be best. As where would we even go from here?

Ok well if everyone agrees to do this then we delete our posts?

I do kind of agree I thought it was a little early for a battle

So would we be continuing at the tower just before the battle was about to happen but this time it don't?

We can only pull it off with full participation by the authors or else its a no go. Pretty much every active character was involved in some way or another, and we don't want to confuse the readers even more.

How about this?

@Archangel Galdrael @Steel Zinogre

Who wishes to remove the most recent fight scene and pretend it never happened?

I approve. It seemed to me that everyone(Including my self .//.'') wanted to prove their character was cool or amazing, but it sort of made things weird in the process. I'm also adding more weaknesses to mine, since some of the things about his strengths and weakness don't add up. Nobody else has to do it, but I'll add a spoiler tab with all of his current weaknesses and strengths to my CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back